Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where and how to best record MIDI?`

2»

Comments

• @tja said:
    You mean, that when for example, I send multiple channels from SoundPrism Pro into AUM, I can record all channels together in one track and later split them into different tracks?

How to do this?

I don't have that app. But here's how to do it with Fugue Machine as an example (there's probably even quicker way, but example just to show how it works with AEM): https://youtu.be/n0Y4N5UnyAM

• tjatja
    edited September 2017

Thanks.
    But I meant what to actually do in AEM to split the MIDI into different tracks?
    I searched and cannot find such a feature.

But maybe I was misunderstanding you :)

EDIT: That is a video! I did not notice.... watching now!

EDIT2: Track options and then Split MIDI channels. Great! Thanks a bunch

• @tja said:
    Thanks.

@tja said:
    Thanks.

Just after 20 seconds in, I use the "Split MIDI Channels" option - which breaks the single track into 5 separate, by their channels.

• Yep, I was too fast ;-)

Thank you very much

• @tja said:
    Thanks.

EDIT: That is a video! I did not notice.... watching now!

EDIT2: Track options and then Split MIDI channels. Great! Thanks a bunch

Cool - I don't have much comparison basis, but the MIDI editing in AEM suits me. Being able to select any region across multiple tracks, edit/move etc them is great.