Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MODSTEP

123457»

Comments

• @kinkujin said:
    Does anyone suffer stuck notes while in playback? I’ve recorded a 4 bar loop and during playback - sometimes 2nd or 3rd playback notes hang, and gather and I have to hit panic.

I’ve tried restarting, using a different au instrument, re-recording the loop with different articulation (to see if it was getting ‘stuck’ on held notes). Sort of frustrating.

Would you mind sharing a song demonstrating the issue?

• Ok so, finally sat down to do this, it’s been one of those weeks, and now it is behaving as expected. Weird. Sort of like when you take your car into be looked at for “this weird noise” and then the noise stops.

Anyhow, thanks @rs2000.

• edited August 2019

@kinkujin
    There is a MIDI Monitor in MIDI Tools and another one from the StreamByter Developer

Having one of them always comes in handy when those car noises pop up again ;)

I think, if you have MOZAIC, one can make a MIDI Monitor with this.

• wimwim
    edited August 2019

@MrBlaschke said:
    @kinkujin
    There is a MIDI Monitor in MIDI Tools and another one from the StreamByter Developer

Having one of them always comes in handy when those car noises pop up again ;)

I think, if you have MOZAIC, one can make a MIDI Monitor with this.

Unfortunately Modstep doesn’t support AU Midi plugins.

• Ah. Dang. Did never really used it. So sorry for that misinformation!

• It’s great information for other troubleshooting situations though. 👍

• Thanks again fells.

• slight bump haha - i cant seem to figure out if its possible to import local midi to modstep without AS?

ty!