Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video... The BRAM BOS AUv3 Apps - Lets Compose in Cubasis 2.2

This was a lot of fun running all these great apps at the same time in Cubasis

Comments

• @thesoundtestroom said:

I'm curious. How do you work around the lack of Au automation in cubasis ? It bugs me so much that I deleted the app :(

• It's a Soundtestroom renaissance! Not since "Beggar's Banquet" through "Exile" has there been such a successful run!

So much fun to watch others use my apps in ways that I simply don't. My only problem with the Ruismakers in Cubasis is that I want to play the drum machines on MPC-style pads, not on the black keys. I guess I could set up a pads template, but I just wish it was already there, the way the new Cubasis drum machines are....

Anyway, great video Doug.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

I'm curious. How do you work around the lack of Au automation in cubasis ? It bugs me so much that I deleted the app :(

I don't use automation for the AUs, actually hardly every use automation for anything unless you count the mod wheel and stuff

• edited July 2017

@thesoundtestroom said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

I don't use automation for the AUs, actually hardly every use automation for anything unless you count the mod wheel and stuff

Hmm. That makes sense I guess. Myself I actually sound design via automation. Been doing it for years in ableton so not being able to do so feels too restrictive to me. So for now its just Bm3, Auria Pro and AUMstep. That being said brilliant video :D

• Hah! Some good chip-tune-flavored electro fun right there. :) Cheers!

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Hmm. That makes sense I guess. Myself I actually sound design via automation. Been doing it for years in ableton so not being able to do so feels too restrictive to me. So for now its just Bm3, Auria Pro and AUMstep. That being said brilliant video :D

I think it's my age, growing up with nothing that resembled automation in synths