Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KASPAR by Yonac Inc │ Sound design - haQ attaQ LIVE ep 15 │ STARTS 20:00 UTC+1

LIVE Stream today at 20:00 UTC+1 with KASPAR by Yonac Inc. It sounds absolutely awesome! Even though the synth engine is pretty deep, it's easy to get into thanks to a great graphical user interface. This stream is all about sound design with KASPAR and we'll be making a synth patch consisting of 8 layers.

haQttaQ

This link will become active at 20:00 hours UTC+1

--- MORE TIME ZONES ---
Stockholm, Sweden - 20:00 CEST
London, United Kingdom - 19:00 BST
Ottawa, Canada - 14:00 EDT
Los Angeles, USA - 11:00 PDT
Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 23 Jul 02:00 HKT
New Delhi, India - 23:30 IST
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 22:00 GST

Comments

• I'll probably be there, i love your live streams, and this will be great

• Really looking forward to catching this on repeat on YouTube, it's a great synth and your teaser vid sounded amazing.

My brain can't handle the timezones but I'm pretty sure live it's about 4am here and I have a game of cricket to play (and win, obviously).