Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does anyone know how to become an iOS app beta tester?

Hello, Everybody!!!

My name is Steven... I've been coming around here for a while and just wanted to say thank you for all the help, and to ask if anybody knows how to become a beta tester. ... I've always wanted to be one... Just never knew how. :smile: Anyways... all I have is an iPad 2 at the moment that I don't know we'll help me but I hope to be getting an iPad Pro sometime soon, hopefully... Anyways. ... Thanks for any and all the help the help! Much love & Peace! :smiley:

Comments

• You need to take the course and complete with the certificate from Apple or NSP.

It is small membership fee but it is for life.

• Sweet, thanks!!! :smiley:

• Pay attention to this forum or the iPad Musician facebook group. It also will help if you download TestFlight to your IOS device and participate in the music making community. However you should know that just because you are beta testing for someone doesn't automatically get you anything like free access to the end-state app.

I'd been a beta tester for MIDI Designer for a while and didn't get anything, but don't blame the dev cause it is a $20 app after all. However I have done beta testing for other app developers and as a result have gotten codes.

• Just to be clear. RUSTIK is kidding. All you really have to do is offer. Just email the dev. If they need testers, your offer will be welcome.

To @fprintf's fine points... definitely download TestFlight and set up your account. Then you can let the dev know where to send the invite. Also, I've tested lots of apps but only been offered a code once for the work. And it can be work. There are a few apps that release betas so often, I probably didn't need to buy it though!

• Cool, thanks guys!!!

• @RustiK hehehe, I love your sense of humour...

• @AlexB said:
    @RustiK hehehe, I love your sense of humour...

I at first put iOS developer and meant iOS app dev. etc. lol.

• I would love to have more beta testers. My app needs iOS 10 so will not work on your current iPad. I can add you now then when you get a new iPad you can test it. Just email me, [email protected]

• @lucas said:
    I would love to have more beta testers. My app needs iOS 10 so will not work on your current iPad. I can add you now then when you get a new iPad you can test it. Just email me, [email protected]

Sweet, Thanks! Will do.

• @RustiK hehehe, I love your sense of humour...

Lol. Avid app user here; I've found lots of bugs over the years. Always really humble about reporting them, and always accompanied by a precise usage scenario; device, operating system version, memory available, combinations of button presses and whether the problem is repeatable etc, etc. To my surprise I've been asked to beta test quite a few times. That's probably all it takes....

• @rcf said:

@RustiK hehehe, I love your sense of humour...

Lol. Avid app user here; I've found lots of bugs over the years. Always really humble about reporting them, and always accompanied by a precise usage scenario; device, operating system version, memory available, combinations of button presses and whether the problem is repeatable etc, etc. To my surprise I've been asked to beta test quite a few times. That's probably all it takes....

Cool.

• Hey Steven,
    We'd love to have you as a beta tester. Email me at gary at micswap.com
    And of course we'll give you a code when it's released @fprintf that's messed up!

• edited July 2017

@garygary said:
    Hey Steven,
    We'd love to have you as a beta tester. Email me at gary at micswap.com
    And of course we'll give you a code when it's released @fprintf that's messed up!

Awesome!!! Thanks Gary, that would be great! And yeah, that is kind of messed up. :neutral: but I guess it is what it is.