Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lumbeat Funk Drummer problem

@LuisMartinez
I can't find any contact info on the website so hopefullly Mr Martinez will see this, if no one else can assist

I've had two major crashes, both Funk Drummer, last night on Air1, today on Air2 10.3.3.
The app loads then crashes to the home screen. It is in the background. When I bring it to the foreground I can see it has the AUM IAA icon displayed, like it's trying to load a previous AUM state, before crashing again. I'm trying to load it in BM3, but the standalone also crashes.
Last night, we had to delete and reinstall the app on the Air1, and it looks like I'll have to do the same today. I don't see any other way to reset the app
Thanks

Comments

• Hi gsm909. Sorry for the issues. Please, Send me detailed info and screenshots to [email protected].

Is Link entabled? Do you have user rhythms, soundsets or Songs? I need more Info to figure why it's crashing

• @LuisMartinez , thanks for helping. The app is crashing to the background immediately, so I am unable to check or change any settings inside the app. The screenshot I took a few minutes ago, after a fresh reboot, then opened the Funk Drummer app only. It drops to the background, then I took the screenshot. The AUM iaa icon is there. I would have had a custom midi map, which would be sending midi to AUM, and LINK would probably be enabled.

• Hi. Well... I would try to disable link having ínter-app working.
    I'm on a trip now, can't test it before August. Sorry, and the contact mail is [email protected]