Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alchemy AU in GarageBand

Using an Air2 10.3.2 Whilst using Alchemy as an AU in GarageBand. I closed GarageBand in the instrument mode screen rather than the track mode ,which usually doesn't affect the recording, however when reopening that track it was recognized (and it appeared on the track list with the Alchemy keyboard showing )but promptly kick me out of GarageBand and back to home page ,tried just about everything to open that song file ,no luck ,so dumped the song and reproduced it . So just a heads up.

Comments

• Are there any other AU effects or instruments in the project?

• Yes at least 4 other Alchemy tracks, it has happened twice ,a week or so ago and at that time again it was with the (Instrument mode)open. As long as I save in (track mode) all is well.

• Not intending to hijack thread but..
    Could someone help me in how to access new Alchemy instrument in Garage Band ?
    i read that it should show up as a touch instrument but there is nothing.
    Air 2 on ios 10.1.1
    GB v. 2.2.2
    Thanks

• Fucked Up ,it's in the Keyboard section of the smart instrument section ,not sure which update it appeared in ,as mentioned previously I'm on 10.32. However the (Problem remains ). Doug @ the soundtestroom has a demo. So many avenues to choose from to get that music down I got lost . Hope this helps .

• ok an update to 10.3.3 has made it available.
    The original Alchemy doesnt appear to be available as an au, I assume this is some Logic alchemy going on ?