Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KASPAR Super-Synthesizer by Yonac First Look Demo for the iPad

Here is a quick demo and a mess around with Kaspar which in my opinion is just mega

Comments

• Thanks Doug.
    Testing it out now. Just what i needed on a rainy summer day

• Rad. Is the Kaspar name from Kaspar Hauser, does anyone know? It certainly sounds like it from the demo music on the Yonac site (same/similar track as used in the 2012 movie.

• I am so absolutely skint this is totally off my radar, but will enjoy Doug's vid as always.

• Have to say this sounds amazing! Thanks as always Doug for the overview.

• Verrrry interesting ...

Gadget. LayR. Kaspar.

To paraphrase Beck, the future of audio synthesis is not audio synthesis :wink:

• The translation of Doug not saying brrrrrilliant even once is: it sounds boring and has no character. Thanks and keep up the good work.

• Sounds amazing, I'll put it on my xmas list.

• edited July 2017

@MonzoPro said:
    Sounds amazing, I'll put it on my xmas list.

@MonzoPro I sent you a quick message, check your inbox

• @Heiliger_Bimbam said:
    The translation of Doug not saying brrrrrilliant even once is: it sounds boring and has no character. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Yep. I was disappointed after 10 minutes, only more disappointed after an hour plus. No character is the best way to describe it. I got so bored with it I played Candy Crush for the first time in weeks.

• Impossible towatch the vidéo on my ipad.

• Sounds great, as you'd expect from Yonac....I fear though that if I got it I'd spend all my time trying to make one note press grooves, and not actually producing anything :D

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Sounds great, as you'd expect from Yonac....I fear though that if I got it I'd spend all my time trying to make one note press grooves, and not actually producing anything :D

Welcome to my world ;)

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Sounds great, as you'd expect from Yonac....I fear though that if I got it I'd spend all my time trying to make one note press grooves, and not actually producing anything :D

LAYR and 2 hours wasted this morning enter the room..................................

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Welcome to my world ;)

@RustiK said:

@AndyPlankton said:

LAYR and 2 hours wasted this morning enter the room..................................

hehehe...see :D