Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

No sound from your app @brambos

Comments

• @anickt said:
    @brambos. :D

What the hell is that? And is there a Hammerhead Heavy or any other sharks??

• @brice said:

@anickt said:

hammerhead on iOS? Where?!?!?

• I hope iOS brings back support for wooden panels. I miss that in modern apps.

• @philowerx said:

@brice said:

@anickt said:

hammerhead on iOS? Where?!?!?

Old obsolete iPhone app from Mr. @brambos. I was going through my app purchases and there it was!

• Heh.. a flashback to the old pre-Audiobus days. Not sure what iOS version it was running on, but Apple's next version broke the audio code so severely that updating wasn't possible.

Main motivation to make it was because someone else was using the Hammerhead name for a drum app and I needed a compelling case to 'protect my IP' on the platform towards Apple. They forced the other guys to change their name. So now at least I have the name back should I ever want to do something serious with the Hammerhead brand again :)

• @brambos you're a freakin legend man. No wonder I love your apps.

• @brambos
    Hammerhead was yours? Wow, i started with that on windows 95 when my mate gave me his old work machine.
    Awesome. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

• @brambos

This is what a new Hammerhead app should sound like :)