Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anything noteworthy?

Comments

• "No outward-facing changes or features were discovered during the short beta testing period, so it appears iOS 10.3.3 focuses on bug fixes, security enhancements, and other minor improvements, much like iOS 10.3.2. "

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/07/19/apple-releases-ios-10-3-3/

• I bet they are saving the bigger changes to ios11 and this is just something to keep ios10 alive a little more for those who cant or dont want to update to io11. So i wouldnt expect anything new for ios10 anymore as 11 is around the corner

• No mention of a rotation bug fix, naturally.

• Interesting, iOS10 became rock solid. Crazy as I can be, I updated my iPad Pro - the one that helps me to make a living - to the kingdom of the bugs, a.k.a. iOS 11 Beta.

• I don't even know what this rotation bug is.....

• @BiancaNeve said:
    I don't even know what this rotation bug is.....

You're lucky.

• @BiancaNeve said:

Probably something to do with the Russians

• edited July 2017

@Kühl said:

@BiancaNeve said:

Probably something to do with the Russians

Well they are allegedly investigating fidget spinners.....

"Fidget spinners - the playground toys that have been banned in some classrooms in Britain - are an unlikely source of concern in Moscow, according to the Times.
    The paper says the spinning toys are being investigated by the Kremlin in case they are "anti-Putin".
    Russia's consumer protection agency is looking into claims that they could be used by anti-government activists to "brainwash" recruits with hypnosis.
    The Kremlin is said to be "unnerved" after large numbers of students turned up to support an anti-corruption campaigner who used his fidget spinner while appearing in court."

• I need to get myself some new batteries for my Korg nanoKEY Studio and check if BT is still working as expected...

• @Samu said:
    I need to get myself some new batteries for my Korg nanoKEY Studio and check if BT is still working as expected...

I tested with my MicroKey Air 2 on 10.3.3 and BT MIDI works fine, at least in Gadget.

• Well they are allegedly investigating fidget spinners.....

"Fidget spinners - the playground toys that have been banned in some classrooms in Britain - are an unlikely source of concern in Moscow, according to the Times.
    The paper says the spinning toys are being investigated by the Kremlin in case they are "anti-Putin".
    Russia's consumer protection agency is looking into claims that they could be used by anti-government activists to "brainwash" recruits with hypnosis.
    The Kremlin is said to be "unnerved" after large numbers of students turned up to support an anti-corruption campaigner who used his fidget spinner while appearing in court."

We're way off topic, but you gave me a good laugh. However, it explains my daughter's lack of interest in politics.

• @Peter321 said:

@Samu said:
    I need to get myself some new batteries for my Korg nanoKEY Studio and check if BT is still working as expected...

I tested with my MicroKey Air 2 on 10.3.3 and BT MIDI works fine, at least in Gadget.

Thanks, nanoKEY Studio seems to be good to go too, works just fine :)

• @Samu said:

Ironically Bluetooth on iOS is a bajillion times more reliable than BT on MacOS. At least for bluetooth headphones my macbooks have been a chop-and-click disaster since Mountain Lion.

• Headsets, mouse and Keyboards are ALWAYS connected by a CABLE!!!

:-))))))

• I gained 200MB back after the update