Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Werkbench new version available?

A while back I read that Werkbench was ready and only needed a GUI anyone more info about about a releasedate? beta testers? Just curious because I can't wait for the new version :)

Comments

• Please add a "?" to your headline to prevent palpitations among the old-timers here....

• "Oh there's a new version available? How exciting!" He said as he clicked on the topic title only to be violated and let down by a big fat ball of nothing. To answer the question; hell if I know

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Please add a "?" to your headline to prevent palpitations among the old-timers here....

Done :)

• Just in time too- you may have just avoided an avalanche :o

• Yeah. I think I'm the one who got the email back from him about that. I wish he'd just find a designer friend to help him with the GUI and get the thing out there. The last version looked like the control panel to the Nautilus.

• The neon theme wasn't much better. Picky, I guess.

• @aaronpc said:
    Yeah. I think I'm the one who got the email back from him about that. I wish he'd just find a designer friend to help him with the GUI and get the thing out there. The last version looked like the control panel to the Nautilus.

I really did laugh out loud.
    That is a perfect description.
    It may be shallow on my part, but the appearance is what has kept me from pulling the trigger on it.

• edited July 2017

The GUI design may look a bit cheapo-toyish, but it's amazingly smart in mangling samples on a real tiny footprint of screen estate (per sample).
    It only lacks (as usual) single output, but that's forgiven considering it's age.
    On a 2nd thought I'd rather appreciate the surface stays as it is - pointing to fun instead of some pretentious techy thing.