Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Missing LayR preset?

Hi

Is it just me or has the lush Brice Cinematic preset bank disappeared from LayR?
I can still the the Brice Abstract bank but I am sure there used to be a separate Cinematic bank.

Cheers
Colin

Comments

• I think it's you. I have the bank.

• I have the bank.

I did notice several have some knob twisting that needs to be done or midi set ups to get sound.

But, I just used it 2 hours ago with Takete and Animoog.

• Just to be clear, are you talking about presets that are accessed from the right-hand-side master strip, or instruments loaded from the layer strips to the left? Brice has not yet saved the individual instruments for the Cinematic pack, but will do so in an upcoming update.

• @sch said:
    Just to be clear, are you talking about presets that are accessed from the right-hand-side master strip, or instruments loaded from the layer strips to the left? Brice has not yet saved the individual instruments for the Cinematic pack, but will do so in an upcoming update.

Doh! Yes it was me! I was looking in the instruments on the left! Cinematic sis still there when I open the presets on the right!

• I am actually now running into odd things with my presets! disappearing and not saving