Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iTunes now accept PayPal

As from a couple of days ago Apple now accept PayPal as another form of payment on iTunes and the App Store.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/12/15958210/apple-new-paypal-support-trick-itunes

Comments

• That's funny. I've been using PayPal for as long as I can remember... always worked. :*

• @anickt said:
    That's funny. I've been using PayPal for as long as I can remember... always worked. :*

There was no PayPal payment option for iTunes and app store in the UK until a couple of days ago. I remember a few months ago trying to pay for Logic Pro X with PayPal but there was no option on the App Store.

• Yes, just arrived in the UK. Good news. Hate having to use credit card or itunes cards as only options.

• edited July 2017

The new PayPal payment option has saved me time going to my local Tesco supermarket for a iTunes gift voucher for BM3 tomorrow. :)

• I love itunes cards because of safety. I have never used paypal or a credit card, because I dont trust sharing my bank account on the internet. Its good for your health to go outside sometimes instead of doing everything from the sofa. Nice they added the extra payment option, but i wont use it. In Holland we use IDEAL for online payments and it works fast, safe and easy without creating an online payment account.

• Yeah you are maybe right. I looked more into this PayPal iTunes payment option and it looks like If I was to buy an app it doesn't take me to the PayPal site to sign in. Instead it instantly downloads the app. I'd rather for security reasons it took me to PayPal so I can sign in with password to purchase app from iTunes just like when I purchase goods from Amazon, eBay or online shops.

• Apple and PayPal announced that the iTunes Music Store in the US now accepts payment via PayPal's Virtual Wallet.

• edited January 2018

Ok that's great .. this means from now indirectly also cryptocurrencies can be used for appstore :)) becasue using this service: https://xcoins.io/ is possible to convert bitcoin to usd/eur and sent it to paypal account (used it already 4 times, only limitation is $100 per one transaction)