Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EOS 2 user preset update

rcfrcf
edited July 2017 in General App Discussion

Great to have an update for this wonderful app, which now allows for better user preset management. Not so great that the update wiped my existing couple of dozen user presets :-(
I spent hours tweaking some of them... ah well it will be fun trying to recreate them. My own fault; I just jumped straight in without thinking.

Comments

• I was never a Canon user, preferring Nikon since my F4 onwards. But I had to let them go and now I only have a Sony Rx10.

• rcfrcf
    edited July 2017

Lol. I stil have an old Nikon D40; the only Canons I've owned are a couple of Ixus models and an S100. I miss my old Zenith E from the early 70's; press the shutter button and the earth moved... it would have made an awesome noise miked up and processed by the EOS 2 ;-)