Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Green light for sharing stuff about bm3

In case other testers didnt see the email already. We can now share pics, videos and demo tracks about beatmaker 3 and write reviews. There wasnt any mention about explaining the app in more depth, but since there is some manual out, and it would be hard to share videos or write reviews about the app without sharing the good stuff. I would assume that this includes sharing all sorts of other info as well.

So lets share it here, so that this stuff doesent get burried on the main topic? :)

Comments

• bring on the videos! what's taking so long!

• At BM3 topic had been some leaks from Mathieu :wink:
    Maybe just join us and let's the share go!

• Four days away from official release! Can't wait for the rest of you to find out what I've enjoyed for the better part of a month...but bug free for the rest of you! Cheers. :sunglasses:

• There was this stream earlier today:

Just started watching it myself

• @ToMess said:
    There was this stream earlier today:

Just started watching it myself

Hehe, here is how to make your kick ass sampler app... yet another synth. ;)

• edited July 2017

That dude has to be ripping off Jakob Haq with the mirror, right?

• @lukesleepwalker said:

But his iPad-screen is way, way more dirtier than Jakob's :)

• @Samu said:

Good video..would have like a bit more grease though :)

• @Samu said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

But his iPad-screen is way, way more dirtier than Jakob's :)

Someone give that guy a screen cleaning cloth!

• another one drops: A review of BM3!!

• @Halftone said:
    another one drops: A review of BM3!!

Finally. A good simple working overview.

There will be no fence.

• Jacob is one of many who use the mirror. To my recollection Cuckoo might have started it.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Halftone said:

There will be no fence.

Did he call it Beatmaker Free? Gets cheaper all the time...

• edited July 2017

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Halftone said:

There will be no fence.

Oh, man. This might actually work. You have no idea how close I came to losing my mind and buying a Push 2/Maschine/MPC/Digitakt out of frustration at being unable to efficiently chop samples. (Just last night, was in iMPC Pro and happily chopping-assigning away, when — FIZZ. The app just quit. All work lost.)

• edited July 2017

Delete

• edited July 2017

@Halftone said:

He said that you can use the four layer fx's on single pads. But its also possible to select a single pad on the normal fx section ;)

Also the way the other videos guy did the sampling seemed like not the most straight forward way. You could just send midi from bm's keyboard to dm and play the dm's pads like that. So no need to switch to dm. Have it loaded on some pad you dont want to play. Then just select pad to record to, arm rec, play note, stop rec, select other pad(which is one click), arm rec, play note, stop rec, etc. This way you dont need to chop the drums later, copy the whole track to all pads etc hassle.

I think ruismakers are really nice source for sampling drums because you can trigger the sounds from the AUs interface.

• What's the new synth like?

• @ToMess said:

I think ruismakers are really nice source for sampling drums because you can trigger the sounds from the AUs interface.

Yepp and it's quite a bit faster too :)
    (This is a re-run of the old video I made)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kx2nok1jb0w50ed/ruissampler.mov?dl=0

• This looks awesome and all, but I really want to see someone using the piano roll.

• Given the intro price everyone needs this app if for nothing more than a sampler. It seems to bring so much to the table in one neat package. Money is ready and I am more than willing! I agree with John as far as the quality video we just saw from Pad Bangers.

• It can load au's so i dont care and buy it anyway. Always nice to try different daw's and see what fits best. Ill bet the sample slicer is still one of the best (vs reslice). Looks promising.

• It brings eyesight to the blind!

• Throwing my money at the screen isn't working :/

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    Im only hearing good things from trusted sources for some time. :)

dt.jpg 73.1K
  • Hubba

• edited July 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lukesleepwalker said:

He said so in the video, someone tipped him and he mentioned "Sound Test room guy". So he gave him credit :#