Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My first live jam video (with SynthScaper, Blocks Wave and Jamup Pro)

What an inspirational app SynthScaper is! It inspired my first live video Jam with SynthScaper, Blocs Wave and Jamup Pro (and my Fender HSS Strat) - raw and unedited, complete with mistakes.

Comments

• Excellent!

• This is what it is all about, getting that groove on, very nice!

• I dunno, these people, just get up on stage, play the hits, never make eye-contact with their fans in the audience.... :)

Fun good stuff there Mister.

• Brilliant, reminds me of Gong and Steve Hillage and the Ozric Tentacles

• I'm hearing a B-side dance remix from Echo and the Bunnymen circa "Porcupine."

• Cheers, guys! That gives me a bit more confidence to try some more videos! :)
    @thesoundtestroom : I also thought of Ozric Tentacles when it gets into the groove too! :)

• Good work. Kind of puts me in mind of Mountain Time by Joe Bonamassa.

• Definitely picking up the Hawkwind/Gong/Ozric's vibe..... I'd happily go watch this stuff at a gig....Thanks for sharing and please do more :)

• Totally Awsome! What a 'trip' :D

• If you lived a bit nearer I could jump in on bass, and we could get some gigs lined up. Good stuff.

• @MonzoPro said:
    If you lived a bit nearer I could jump in on bass, and we could get some gigs lined up. Good stuff.

If you lived a bit nearer to me, I'd have to ask you to move out, there's only room for one guitar god in this house :D

• Great stuff!.......

• edited July 2017

@AndyPlankton said:

@MonzoPro said:
    If you lived a bit nearer I could jump in on bass, and we could get some gigs lined up. Good stuff.

If you lived a bit nearer to me, I'd have to ask you to move out, there's only room for one guitar god in this house :D

>

Yeah, but MonzoPro is a bass player, and as we know, it's all about the bass. :) *

• Or a fish, in the case of Jakob Haq
  • @Zen210507 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@MonzoPro said:

>

Yeah, but MonzoPro is a bass player, and as we know, it's all about the bass. :) *

No treble

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Zen210507 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@MonzoPro said:

>

No treble

@AndyPlankton said:

@Zen210507 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@MonzoPro said:

>

No treble

Don't want any treble here

• Very good!