Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Have you ever watched a Youtube video only to...

...get a bunch of weird shit in your "recommended" feed? :D If so, what did you watch, and what types of weird shit started popping up in your feed?

Comments

• I watch a lot of crime documentaries and am used to getting "weird" recommendations in my feed (and would be disappointed if this didn't happen)
    However, a few month's ago, I let a co-worker's child log into my account during a "bring your child to work day"

Since then, I get lots of Disney Channel stuff in my recommended feed. Now, THAT'S some weird shit!

• I went on like an hour-long classic norm macdonald spree a couple weeks back. Now 95% of my recommendations are Norm. Don't get me wrong I love the guy but I do miss the music and music hardware recommendations.

• Rugby. All the time. And I end up watching most of it....

• to think about buying something you already own!

• How to flatten someone in two seconds
    How to increase your golf drives
    Bully karma- bully beaten.
    9/11 conspiracy theories
    Moon landing hoax
    Transport near misses
    UFO 'authentic' clips
    Life hacks
    Magic tricks

• Currently, this:

• edited July 2017

Also, whenever Mrs Chasteen uses my account, I get tons of John Oliver clips. Now, I really like his material, but would rather read it. I hate hate hate his fucking delivery.
    If I wanted to be constantly yelled at by an Englishman, I would build a time machine, and allow myself to be gang pressed into the British Navy.

• @JeffChasteen actually, as regards your sometime need for being yelled at by Englishmen etc etc I am quite close by and arrangements can no doubt be made. Willing and able etc. :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @JeffChasteen actually, as regards your sometime need for being yelled at by Englishmen etc etc I am quite close by and arrangements can no doubt be made. Willing and able etc. :)

John,
    I appreciate the offer, but I must ask how is your Sarah Miles, Joanna Whalley, Liz Hurley, and Charlotte Rampling?
    We may be able to work something out!

• edited July 2017

@JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @JeffChasteen actually, as regards your sometime need for being yelled at by Englishmen etc etc I am quite close by and arrangements can no doubt be made. Willing and able etc. :)

John,
    I appreciate the offer, but I must ask how is your Sarah Miles, Joanna Whalley, Liz Hurley, and Charlotte Rampling?

Mister Jeff,
    Let's put it this way, I was barely into double figures when I figured out to rample would be one my life's favourite verbs...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

John,

Mister Jeff,
    Let's put it this way, I was barely into double figures when I figured out to rample would be one my life's favourite verbs...

Did it have anything to do with that oh-so-wrong, but oh-so-lovely half-dressed chanteuse performance of Ms Rampling?

• @JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

John,

Mister Jeff,

Did it have anything to do with that oh-so-wrong, but oh-so-lovely half-dressed chanteuse performance of Ms Rampling?

But of course. I was a terribly repressed but impressionable English schoolboy. Oddly, as if a bookend, I thought she was delicious as Margaret Krusemark as well.....

sigh

• Side note: Ms Rampling was married to Jean Michel Jarre for a time.

• edited July 2017

Man, I think I jolly well may have the worst. The usual stuff I watch ranges from Only In Japan, Andrew Huang, Sound Test Room and Jakob Haq, TJ Kirk, political stuff (of all points of view!), outer space documentaries, music production tutorials, Looper and other useless facts, and of course music videos to keep up with the latest trends in EDM (which most of the time sucks given it's Future Bass).

So, on Friday, I caught up with about a month's worth of music videos on Spinnin. These two videos showed up. Like watching a train wreck where you wanna turn it off but are so horrified you can't help but stare.

:confounded:

Yeah, f-ck you Spinnin, lol. Apparently, this stuff is called "furry"? These billy no mates kept on showing up on occasion Friday and yesterday (which is when I made this thread). I kept on selecting "not interested" on the videos perpetrating my recommended feed. Good news though is today, my feed returned to normal.

If you can't stand John Oliver or Disney Channel stuff, don't even open the videos in question. Right-click or access the 3-dot menus and select "not interested" on all the videos and topics in your feed. They'll disappear in a day or so. :D Fml, lol.

• (1) -5 songwriting tools to change everything
    Berklee online

(2) Korg Mainstage Piano Demo

(3) FL Studio 12.5 demo

(4) Softpop Psycchedelic Noise Analog Creature Hardware synth from BASTL

• edited July 2017

• @Kandavu said:
    Side note: Ms Rampling was married to Jean Michel Jarre for a time.

I did not know that.
    While Brian Eno was messing around with Julie Christie. Who says synth nerds are lonely men?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

John,

Mister Jeff,

But of course. I was a terribly repressed but impressionable English schoolboy. Oddly, as if a bookend, I thought she was delicious as Margaret Krusemark as well.....

sigh

Oh yeah!
    A bright spot in an otherwise dumb movie.
    As the inimitable Pauline Kael put it, "There's no way to separate the occult from the incomprehensible"

• @JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

John,

Mister Jeff,

sigh

Oh yeah!
    A bright spot in an otherwise dumb movie.
    As the inimitable Pauline Kael put it, "There's no way to separate the occult from the incomprehensible"

I've got a thing about chickens. -Frank Perdue