Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Always was : ) just got updated

• edited September 2013

Oh, ok. Update description just said IOS7 and Audiobus support. I'll change title to Loopseque still on The Bus.

• Lol Sherlock Homeboy have a job? Or you just stay in your closet?

• Lol. Yes. How else can I pay for these apps.

• I love loopseque but never use it more than a tiny bit. I open it, say 'hey, this is rad', make some electro beat thing and never finish it.

• They have a kids app based on the same idea. My daughter loves it. I expect more great things from these guys.

• @syrupcore I agree I love it it but never seem to get around to using it and I'm not sure why. I too have the kids version

• It's weird. The setup is great. Sample editing is good. Effects and their UI are really really good. Included samples sound good.

Loading samples and tuning are a bit of a pain. Plus, there is only 5 'notes' available per wheel. I wonder if they made it easy to paste a sample in and auto transpose it to a fixed scale of your choice (or 5 notes from it anyway) if that would grease the productivity wheels. Since I don't ever really finish anything, a song mode is really important to me. this is meant to be largely played live.