Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: new phone from RED - holographic display!

this looks really cool - can't wait to see it in action. holographic display! crazy

http://www.red.com/hydrogen

and this bit sounds interesting:

"Embedded in the OS is a propietary H30 algorithm that converts stereo sound into expansive multi-dimensional audio. Think 5.1 on headphones. The difference this makes would be enough to justify the entire system."

Comments

• Damn! If I had the money, I'd find a way to purchase that in a heartbeat just for kicks. However, I'm getting an iPad Pro 2017 12.9" with 512gb for sheet music, making music, and making my cover art. Lol.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What is the purpose of a smaller hologram embedded within a broader one.
    Work with the one you reside within first, maybe.
    But who the f12k are we, anyway...