Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• I don't think it's documented but it looks like they fixed the master channel peak indicators. Previously, whenever the master track peaked, the red lights would come on but they would remain on when you pressed the play button again. I had to lower the master channel's volume slider and set it back to zero to reset the peak indicators. Now they reset automatically each time the play button is pressed.

• Running Micrologue Synth via AB and there's a noticeable difference in audio engine.

• In a positive or negative way?

• Cool, Thanks!

• It seems the zip button can't be turned off when trying to share a mix down. I can only get it to go to Dropbox or email but it zips it. Anybody else experience this?

• FYI

WHAT COMES NEXT?

• A new project importer version will be released soon!
    • As I mentioned some posts below, Automation will be the next big feature we will be working on for Cubasis!
      Best regards,

Carlos Mendoza Rohde - Product Marketing Manager Cubase & Apps
    Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
    Hamburg, Germany
    Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook