Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My new video, “Sarabande”!

https://goo.gl/TNmKC7 - Nothing better than start the week with Bach, right?

Here is my rendition on the guitar of the "Sarabande", the fifth movement of the partita n. 1 for violin in Bm, BWV 1002, by Johann Sebastian Bach, the father of all western music. I play the second section of the song just once, instead of doing the ritornello stated in the score, inspired by perhaps the greatest interpreter ever of Bach’s violin partitas, Arthur Grumiaux. This is the slowest movement of this partita, and arguably the most beautiful.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel: https://goo.gl/TNmKC7
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dimitriguitar
Check out my albums:

Enjoy, and have a great week!
Dimitri.

Comments

• edited July 2017

@theconnactic said:
    This is the slowest movement of this partita, and arguably the most beautiful.

And a beautiful job it is. I'm going to check your YT and Facebook for sure. Keep up the great work.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@theconnactic said:

And a beautiful job it is. I'm going to check your YT and Facebook for sure. Keep up the great work.

Thank you so much!

• @theconnactic said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@theconnactic said:

Thank you so much!

You're welcome. Classical guitar is great for relaxing given its tones are softer than a piano's.

• Excellent. One of my favorites.

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Excellent. One of my favorites.

Thank you!

• Any day with Bach in it is a good day. Lovely. What's the guitar? I see the cutaway, but it looks like the standard width classical neck.

• @rickwaugh said:
    Any day with Bach in it is a good day. Lovely. What's the guitar? I see the cutaway, but it looks like the standard width classical neck.

Thank you! Yes, is a Minyard Martinez Venetian Cutaway, a good classical/eletroacoustic guitar (Fishman pickup, but I never used it plugged in, always like a regular acoustic instead).

• We've got a lot of talent in this community and Dimitri is Exhibit A. I love the sound of classical baroque/Bachian guitar. Especially when pieces not written for guitar are arranged for classical guitar in standard/concert tuning; intervals & movements a guitarist would never write on the instrument due to huge stretches & uncomfortable fingering sound so cool.

Great stuff...

• @JRSIV said:
    We've got a lot of talent in this community and Dimitri is Exhibit A. I love the sound of classical baroque/Bachian guitar. Especially when pieces not written for guitar are arranged for classical guitar in standard/concert tuning; intervals & movements a guitarist would never write on the instrument due to huge stretches & uncomfortable fingering sound so cool.

Great stuff...

Thank you very much!