Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Graphical AU Equalizer?

1235»

Comments

• @mschenkel.it said:

@rarien said:
    How's your morning going? (If it's morning where you are)

Like this

Aw man a dog on a boat. My pup is terrified of water.

• edited July 2017

goose eq

• edited August 2017

For 10-12$ I would buy the Goose now, for 15$ I'll probably wait for a cheaper alternative coming up. Same with the subscription model. Decided from my gut. I got Ape Filter but miss editing multiple bands on one display without switching. Or I might get it now and switch later to an one-time payment (which I guess will be around 5,99$) alternative, although it sucks doing your editing again for old works. I admit I just hate the idea of paying subscriptions for software. It is already happening in a way with planned obsolence like 64bit Apps only and stuff. Why not more IAPs for added feature updates, instead?

• Goose is really Great. Punkt.

• I would buy it in a second.

Sad thing :-(

• The Equalizer FX allow you to improve sound quality for your android device to get more enjoy of listening music.
    The application Equalizer FX lets you adjust the sound effect levels so you can get the better out of your music.
    Application include:

• Equalizer. Is an audio filter to change the frequency envelope of the sound.
    • Bass boost. Is an audio effect to boost or amplify low frequencies of the sound.
    • Virtualization. Is an audio effect to virtualize audio channels. Allow you to enhance stereo effect.
    • Loudness Enhancer. Loudness Enhancer is an audio effect for increasing music loudness. (Only for Android 4.4 and higher)
    • 12 presets. Also you able to create your own presets.
      The application works with music players and audio streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, VK, etc.

• Equalizer Widgets for your home screen.

• Automatically on/off when music player starts/stops play music.
    • Flexible configuration.

Note: Equalizer FX is not working with FM radio.
    If you have any problem when using or installing it, you can check here for solution: Equalize FX apk

• Got Goose EQ against my conviction, only to find out it's no IAA node, so I can't use it in my current workflow with stage-processing recordings in Audioshare. Well, never simply trust a praise against your gut feeling. AUFX:Peak maybe next. No AU then, but it works there. Too many toys.

• edited August 2017

@lucas said:
    I have to say, we have been surprised with the difficulty we have had communicating our intentions. Ether by our bad communication skills or by people not bothering to read, we are not on the same page.

This reminds me of politicians, banging on about how they lost an election because they 'didn't get their message across.' In their case, not necessarily yours, implying that the public are just too stupid to understand their brilliance.

In your case, we all got the message. The problem is that many here - and I suspect elsewhere - simply don't agree, and will not support a subscription model.

No amount of brow beating or suggesting that people can't be bothered to read, is ever going to change that. In fact, you will alienate more potential customers. People who would be very likely to buy your app, if there was a reasonable one time payment option.

• edited August 2017

@Jocphone said:

If we want to be playing with the same instruments, or an enhanced version of them in the coming years then there needs to be some way to compensate further development.

So if someone buys a guitar, are they required to keep compensating the maker forever? Or do they just buy a new model when the old one breaks, or when a new design offers more possibilities?

I am always happy to pay for useful IAP's, and genuinely new versions of apps. But not subscription. Also, it must be said, there are apps touted as being the best at this or that task, pro quality at a high price for IOS, yet actually have more holes than Swiss cheese!

On the subject of DAW's, for example, the current main players all need to up their game. 'Cause if the rumours are true, and Apple ever make a decent version of Logic Pro X for IOS, they're instantly playing catch-up.

• @Zen210507 said:

@Jocphone said:

If we want to be playing with the same instruments, or an enhanced version of them in the coming years then there needs to be some way to compensate further development.

So if someone buys a guitar, are they required to keep compensating the maker forever? Or do they just buy a new model when the old one breaks, or when a new design offers more possibilities?

The analogy doesn't fit completely because your guitar is unlikely to need an upgrade when iOS 11, 12, 13, etc.. comes along.

I'm not decided one way or another over subscriptions, on the one hand I am a developer and would vault at being put in the position of having to maintain an app for free forever. On the other hand I try to restrict the number of ways that companies try to get regular repeated payments from me, knowing full well that I will forget and then they get free money. At the moment I think the paid add-Ons approach works best but that isn't to say I would start getting antsy at a developer who tried a different approach.

• @Jocphone said:
    The analogy doesn't fit completely because your guitar is unlikely to need an upgrade when iOS 11, 12, 13, etc.. comes along.

Sure, but that change is down to Apple.

So customers paying for Apple breaking an app is a bit like having to buy that new guitar 'cause the string makers change spec. ;)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    @lucas

You and your mates have explained yourselves very well, over and over. We get it already. I vouched for your EQ here, because it's the only AU EQ that has a spectral view. I'm not trying to do any "developer baiting" or any of that other nonsense, because your EQ IS VERY GOOD! I tested it without even subscribing for the free trial. It is very good, and I vouched for it. HOWEVER...

...the outright refusal to add a one-time-payment IAP option to use multiple instances (at least for the time being) is pretty rotten. The pricing of Goose EQ vs Pro-Q 2 isn't the issue. It's offering something decent and yet expecting to cram a subscription model down people's throats. A majority of us don't want that. Many of us would rather pay a one-time $39.99 for Pro-Q 2 (which is limited to Auria Pro) or seek other options than would worry about the "impending next payment". Some people would rather use the subscription as that's what's easiest for them.

Now again, I reiterate. Your EQ is very, very good. The demo speaks for itself as you very well said. The issue is not with your EQ. The issue is the ostracisation of a group of people. Sticking to "subscription only" is a form of ostracisation, whether a person has a developmental disorder, or is simply too overloaded to keep track of another timed expense. Isn't it better to be inclusive of everybody rather than ostracising a group of people?

Yea I think the issue isn't even pricing. Korg charges $40 for their apps and people happily pay. Most people don't want reoccurring fees. Its like having a mortgage vs owning your home. I dont want to keep paying forever. I want to own my apps not rent them

• tjatja
    edited July 2018

@Panthemusicalgoat said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    @lucas

You and your mates have explained yourselves very well, over and over. We get it already. I vouched for your EQ here, because it's the only AU EQ that has a spectral view. I'm not trying to do any "developer baiting" or any of that other nonsense, because your EQ IS VERY GOOD! I tested it without even subscribing for the free trial. It is very good, and I vouched for it. HOWEVER...

...the outright refusal to add a one-time-payment IAP option to use multiple instances (at least for the time being) is pretty rotten. The pricing of Goose EQ vs Pro-Q 2 isn't the issue. It's offering something decent and yet expecting to cram a subscription model down people's throats. A majority of us don't want that. Many of us would rather pay a one-time $39.99 for Pro-Q 2 (which is limited to Auria Pro) or seek other options than would worry about the "impending next payment". Some people would rather use the subscription as that's what's easiest for them.

Now again, I reiterate. Your EQ is very, very good. The demo speaks for itself as you very well said. The issue is not with your EQ. The issue is the ostracisation of a group of people. Sticking to "subscription only" is a form of ostracisation, whether a person has a developmental disorder, or is simply too overloaded to keep track of another timed expense. Isn't it better to be inclusive of everybody rather than ostracising a group of people?

Yea I think the issue isn't even pricing. Korg charges $40 for their apps and people happily pay. Most people don't want reoccurring fees. Its like having a mortgage vs owning your home. I dont want to keep paying forever. I want to own my apps not rent them

Yep. Also, I buy so much stuff on occasion or recommendation and do not even use them.
    But there will come the time for those Apps to be used!
    But I sure don't want to pay a subscription for this type of App.

And as I said already, people have some budget for Apps, but with subscriptions you would finally only be able to pay for a very small group of Apps: 10 subscription based Apps, maybe.

Subscriptions are the worst thing ever for the App Store, all Developers and all Customers!

There is one easy and working way to get regular money to the developers: Charge new money for major releases!

This way, customers can pay for a new version if they like or need it and developers are encouraged to produce such major versions.

This would give much more money to the developers, as compared to now, where customers most of the time just pay once and get any updates for free.

With a major version every year or every second year, that means lots of new money for the developers, with letting customers choose how important the App is for them and how much the need the new version. Or of they want to stay with the older version.

For example, Wotja works in this way, with yearly versions.

• edited July 2018

@tja could not agree more. Look at yonacs tonestack. They do major updates and charge IAP for new versions 2, 3, etc. Seems to work very well. People are more than willing to pay developers for their hard work and time, but I want to permanently own what I've paid for even if I have to pay double or triple for it

• Future moments (micswap and audiomaster) have a subscription option or a pro version (one time purchase). Why wouldn't a developer give people that option? There's no reason not to