Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Next SF Mobile Music Meetup July 20: Summer Happy Hour!

We’re having another Mobile Music Meetup!

Come on out to Summer Happy Hour at Zeitgest in San Francisco!

Thursday, July 20, 2017
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Zeitgeist
199 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA (edit map)

The Mobile Music Meetup is a great way for mobile music artists, developers, and fans to mingle and get to know each other, and build the mobile music community.

We’ll be out on the patio, and we’ll have a sign (perhaps handwritten!) to help you find us.

So come on out and talk mobile music on the patio on Thursday, July 20!

Love,

The Mobile Music Organizers!

https://www.meetup.com/Mobile-Music-Meetup/events/241180966/

Comments

• Hi, everyone, I just thought I would give this a bump. If you live near SF, or your feeling spontaneous, we'd love to see you! Check out the attendees so far!

• Shame this ain't happening in Chicago. I live in Wisconsin, so Chitown's a stone's throw away.

• I'm frustrated that I'm out of town next week. I'll have to catch the next one.

• Hi, everyone, last call for the Mobile Music Meetup TONIGHT at 6 PM at Zeitgeist in San Francisco!

The guest list is fantastic:

https://www.meetup.com/Mobile-Music-Meetup/events/241180966/

Flights are starting to land at SFO, and roadtrippers are setting out early from as far away as Petaluma!

Hope you can make it! We will miss you, @dvlmusic.

I still fantasize about a mobile music conference right here in SF.

• I wish I had seen this earlier, but can't make it tonight. Would gladly meet up in the east bay sometime.

• Shoot. I would have loved to come, but I can't this evening. If there's another one, lemme know.