Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TheAudioDabbler | Modstep Nugget of Knowledge Parts 3&4

Comments

• Thanks @gmslayton for the tutorials. Now I finally understand why the drum and melodic sequencer work the they do.
    I had no idea before this video what the patterns in the right most column was for (the song mode). Thanks for the clear and concise explanation.

• Hey @gmslayton - no need to send the link, lurking at all times :blush:
    i think you just found us a bug when a recording is not finished by tapping the record button, but pressing the stop button! We'll have it fixed tomorrow :)
    and besides.. thank you so much for creating these tutorials! Is it alright if we share them via our channels?

Cheers,
    Chris

• Thanks for these nuggets--especially happy to learn about the chords feature! I think there was a thread about it a while back and nobody could figure out how to get custom chords set up.

• @fattigman glad these videos helped.

@cblomert of course you can share my videos. Thanks for lurking and your continued support of this amazing app.

• Very interesting.

But would it be possible not to record Audio, but MIDI from the Song mode?