Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Water arrives for Alchemy

New sound pack available for the superb Alchemy synth mobile version - Water. I'm already thirsty for more :-)

Comments

• edited September 2013

I've just downloaded this. As the other Alchemy libraries, very inspiring sounds!

One minor glitch though, don't know if it's supposed to be like this. After downloaded, the Library appears twice on the menu. The actual Library (where the patches are) has the default Alchemy icon. Next on the list is the "normal" icon with the description and link. If you click where the price was (blank now), it starts downloading again. I've clicked cancel soon after so I don't know if it duplicates the library at the end of the (second) download. ???

• Have you tried closing all apps running and a soft reset? and/or tried deleting and reinstalling?

• Good sound and good sharity.

• edited September 2013

I also have a question. I own the desktop version with 150 presets. Normally i get the 50 mobile presets in a extra folder...mmhh... now i opened AlchemyMobile and there appears only the mobile... but with all 150 presets now. Have you guys too 150 presets or still 50 in the mobile version. I would like to make one little track for the competition but when the desktop and mobile presets are mixed i don't know which presets i'm allowed to use.
    This happend only with "Water".

• I've got 50 presets in the mobile version.

• @galaxyex the same here, I hope they mix em all as I have 2 folders for the factory presets and the taste of camel duplicates etc.

Would be nice to stream line the folders and remove duplicates merging the presets.

• Just downloaded the pack and I gotta say I'm very impressed..

• @Doug I was doing very well holding out until you put your 2 cents in. Thanks.

• Hey Morris

You wont regret this one