Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: most groovy compressor for 'computer audio'

Guys need a nod.

Need something a la UBK-1. Basically strap on a drum buss and boogie down.

Ideas?

Comments

• iOS only?

• Nope a dark side vst or au

• TDR Kotelnikov GE

• That TDR compressor is fantastic, but it's more of a mixbus / mastering compressor. Sounds like you're looking for something with more balls? If so, check out Elysia Mpressor, Klanghelm MJUC, and SKnote Disto for drum buss magic.

• My current fav for the drum buss is the lindell audio 354e, especially in insane mode and blending the wet and dry mix to taste. Also find supercharger gt good for drums and saturation, dsp is by the same coders that did ubk1.

A cheaper option worth considering too is cfa sound grip, is on sale at the mo.

• edited June 2017

Maybe Rough Rider 2 VST for the free option. That thing can be pushed REAL hard, colours the sound, and adjust the mix knob to taste.

For a higher-priced option, get Glue for $99. https://cytomic.com/glue You might shit yourself at the price at first, so demo it. There's a certain sonic magic to it that made it worth every penny I spent on it. Even had insane oversampling options.

• I use either Waves IM Pusher or Waves DBX160, then topped off with Vertigo VSM3