Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Voice Synth...pretty cool..still trying NOT to sound like a robot!

Ok, Chordbot for most chord progressions, intro piano done in BM2, same with bass...exported midi file from Chordbot to BM2 and replaced sound with custom piano. Drums are from the upcoming Drum Session app...vocals Voice Synth ran through audiobus into BM2...exported to audio mastering app...nothing was mixed...just threw it together real quick....and I need to stop writing lounge music...lol.

Comments

• Very nice. So, you finally got Voice Synth? Looks like chordbot is becoming a favorite of yours.

• Chordbot is great to construct decent progressions...while it doesn't do EVERYTHING...it works pretty well in the background... And allows me to concentrate on layering other tracks

• edited September 2013

Session Band Piano would be great if it allowed you to change the tempo. I guess you could audio copy and timestretch in BM2.

• edited March 2014