Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chilled GarageBand Jam

Chilled one on a Sunday morning..

Comments

• Like!

• @KlaatuNinja Plenty nice. Kept expecting a 4 beat to come in and was pleased it didn't. Garage Band has a poor brand among many, but whenever I open it up I have to ask myself what I'd make of it if an independent dev released it out of the blue...yes, we'd rightly talk about AB etc, but still....good work here Mister Ninja.

• I keep repeating this track over and over again :smile:

What type of Music is that?
    I would not call it Progressive House and also not Ambient, or?

• @tja said:
    I keep repeating this track over and over again :smile:

What type of Music is that?
    I would not call it Progressive House and also not Ambient, or?

It's the credit music at the end of a long film which made you feel sad but came to some kind of (normally ineffable) conclusion about family and life which leaves you sat watching all the names scrolling up on the black screen, not yet ready to return to real life and exactly where you parked the car, but grateful you didn't bring that friend with you who always talks too much.

• Thanks guys, it's a drone synth soundtrack style piece. Inspired by the really nice sounds in GarageBand,