Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video...GROOVEBOX by Novation - Demo and Tutorial for the iPad

Here is my demo doe Groovebox, I like this app because its super simple to get started but you could then take it to another level and dig into synth programming, sounds very very smooth too.

And according to the App Store it's back to being developed by Novation, so not really sure why that is but it don't matter.
If you are are already a Patron on my Patreon then you see an extended and uncut version of this video there.

Comments

• edited June 2017

Nice one, Doug. You're scratching the surface of how good this app can get, but still giving peeps a pretty good idea of what it does. BTW, the limit of how many instruments you can have going at any one time is eight.

• @Zen210507 said:
    Nice one, Doug. You're scratching the surface of how good this app can get, but still giving peeps a pretty good idea of what it does. BTW, the limit of how many instruments you can have going at any one time is eight.

Thanks Zen, yeah I know I was only scratching the surface, it's a great app and it's going to get better and better

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Thanks Zen, yeah I know I was only scratching the surface, it's a great app and it's going to get better and better

>

Indeed. The guys have big plans. Can't say what, of course, but exciting stuff that will increase functionality and the depth of what can be done with the app.