Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Nano Kontrol 2 and Gadget question

Hey everyone! Just messing around with my little Air 2 setup; got the CCK, a USB hub and a Keystation Mini 32 + Nano Kontrol 2. Works really well, although it seems that the Kontrol is locked into mixer/transport mode. Is there a way I can use it as a control surface as well?

Also, as a side question, is it possible to quantise recorded notes after you've recorded them, or only during? Thanks!

Comments

• The NK2 has 3 DAW modes and one general purpose CC mode. Default power up is not the CC mode. You need to (once only) power up (i.e. connect the USB power) with the SET MARKER and CYCLE buttons pressed.

• @dwarman said:
    The NK2 has 3 DAW modes and one general purpose CC mode. Default power up is not the CC mode. You need to (once only) power up (i.e. connect the USB power) with the SET MARKER and CYCLE buttons pressed.

Brilliant! Thank you :) much appreciated.