Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis loop cycle

Using Cubasis is it possible to turn off the midi note off message each time the loop starts. I'm playing an evolving pad over a looped drum part and it keep stopping, getting a little frustrating!

Comments

• Rofl no. Not in Cubasis nor in any other midi sequencer in the world. Is better for you to use hold function or loop several measures of the drum loop.

• I've tried this in BeatMaker, that works!

• Only affects External instruments played with external keyboard. When the track isn't highlighted notes aren't cut off and when played with the virtual keyboard notes aren't cut off.

• Create a loop and copy it several times without gluing it. Should work I'm thinking?

• @Morgman73 said:
    Create a loop and copy it several times without gluing it. Should work I'm thinking?

It only does it using an external keyboard and when the track is highlighted, may be a bug!

• @Nu2moro That's odd? I'll see what's up with that when I get moving in a bit.

• @Morgman73 said:
    @Nu2moro That's odd? I'll see what's up with that when I get moving in a bit.

Ive loaded a blank templates then reloaded the project I was playing with and problem has gone! That was a waste of time trying to figure it out!