Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioBus Shout!!!..... Singles/Tracks Being Released On Various Labels!...

Hi guys. Just to share some exciting news with all you fellas..... :)
I have some track being released on various of labels. The first one is a track I did, a while ago.. I don't know if you remember the "Jazz Acid" track I did on the S.O.T.M.C. But, it is now signed to "TRAX Records". It's on a Compilation Album.

The next track being released, is called "Bassmore", with the label, "71rec" This track is being released on the 20th July. I was going to put this song on one of S.O.T.M.C, but had to delete it off Soundcloud(Contractual reasons), so I chose the track "What Have You Done To Me" instead...... Here's it is again...... Just for the new guys who joined the AudioBus community....

And finally (at this moment in time) I have an EP coming out with "Duo Box Records"........ & on one of the tracks is on this S.O.T.M.C....... "Chase the Sun" track........ Just a recap...... Ahem!....... Because the Contract is signed, & I will probably have to delete off Soundcloud too.

So I'm going to have to write more material, before the next S.O.T.M.C........lol......

But I'm quite excited, & I thought I'd like to share the news with everyone here! On the Forum!........ ;)

Comments

• Excellent! I'm happy to see this. Congrats!!

• Congrats! im curious, what did you use to make chase the sun with ?

• @OscarSouth said:
    Excellent! I'm happy to see this. Congrats!!

Thanks mate..... I have to admit the Mix/Mastering was quite stressful. But it looks like it was good enough, &' paid off....... Lol...... The proud thing for me, was infact, in the 90's when House/Acid first started off, it was TRAX Reocords, that originally got me into the House scene.......... Adonis/Mr Lee &a Company/ Frankie Knucles/Marshall Jefferson/Phuture Phantasy Club/Mr Fingers(Larry Heard - A Brixton Boy)..... etc....... maybe before your time?...... Ahem...... :)

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    Congrats! im curious, what did you use to make chase the sun with ?

Bit of everything. But had to do all work on PC...... iPad is not good enough for process power(well how I abuse it anyway)....Only a scratch pad. All vocals are copyright free acapellas. Any samples I use are copyright free too........

• @studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

Bit of everything. But had to do all work on PC...... iPad is not good enough for process power(well how I abuse it anyway)....Only a scratch pad. All vocals are copyright free acapellas. Any samples I use are copyright free too........

Any good sites to get copyright free acabelas from ? Always been my biggest weakness getting vocals :(

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

Any good sites to get copyright free acabelas from ? Always been my biggest weakness getting vocals :(

Getting good one is difficult....... You could try Looperman.com....... Hit & miss really. Depends on you taste/projects?.......
    But best way is to pay for them really....... Loopmasters/Futureloops/ProducerLoops/..... there's so many, but they are professionally done.

• @studs1966 said:

@OscarSouth said:
    Excellent! I'm happy to see this. Congrats!!

Thanks mate..... I have to admit the Mix/Mastering was quite stressful. But it looks like it was good enough, &' paid off....... Lol...... The proud thing for me, was infact, in the 90's when House/Acid first started off, it was TRAX Reocords, that originally got me into the House scene.......... Adonis/Mr Lee &a Company/ Frankie Knucles/Marshall Jefferson/Phuture Phantasy Club/Mr Fingers(Larry Heard - A Brixton Boy)..... etc....... maybe before your time?...... Ahem...... :)

Haha, yeah a bit! (obviously know TRAX) but though I've heard all the names, the music of those artists isn't really familiar.

I'm on the other end of the spectrum, going full 'Silicon Valley' playing ridiculous contemporary cultural fusion amalgams in tech HQs!

Our source material of ours dates back a lot further though ;)

• @studs1966 said:
    Hi guys. Just to share some exciting news with all you fellas..... :)
    I have some track being released on various of labels. The first one is a track I did, a while ago.. I don't know if you remember the "Jazz Acid" track I did on the S.O.T.M.C. But, it is now signed to "TRAX Records". It's on a Compilation Album.

The next track being released, is called "Bassmore", with the label, "71rec" This track is being released on the 20th July. I was going to put this song on one of S.O.T.M.C, but had to delete it off Soundcloud(Contractual reasons), so I chose the track "What Have You Done To Me" instead...... Here's it is again...... Just for the new guys who joined the AudioBus community....

And finally (at this moment in time) I have an EP coming out with "Duo Box Records"........ & on one of the tracks is on this S.O.T.M.C....... "Chase the Sun" track........ Just a recap...... Ahem!....... Because the Contract is signed, & I will probably have to delete off Soundcloud too.

So I'm going to have to write more material, before the next S.O.T.M.C........lol......

But I'm quite excited, & I thought I'd like to share the news with everyone here! On the Forum!........ ;)

congrats on the releases! Can I ask how they all came about? As in, did you submit these tracks to various labels in hopes one might be interested in signing? Or did somebody discover the tracks online and contact you with regards to releasing? Or some other route? Curious to know how it all happened...

• Congrats. Sounding great.

• Ride that pony Mister Studs!

• TRAX are legendary! Nice work!

• Big fan of TRAX. Congrats!

• @syrupcore said:
    Congrats. Sounding great.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Ride that pony Mister Studs!

@gusgranite said:
    TRAX are legendary! Nice work!

@nrgb said:
    Big fan of TRAX. Congrats!

Thanks guys...........
    This is why you haven't much heard from me here on the Forum for a while. Or replied back to you(Sorry Mr @Bluepunk) but I've still got some more stuff to do.
    ;)

• @studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

Getting good one is difficult....... You could try Looperman.com....... Hit & miss really. Depends on you taste/projects?.......
    But best way is to pay for them really....... Loopmasters/Futureloops/ProducerLoops/..... there's so many, but they are professionally done.

I actually own the ultimate vocals pack by loopmasters lol. And all of the old ejay sound selections. But what stops me from using it is a lot of the stuff is recognisable. Was hoping you knew some obscure acapellas that most people wouldn't find on sample packs etc. Although it's been years since I've heard any if the ejay samples in a track.... Might just have to start digging through my old packs lol.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

I actually own the ultimate vocals pack by loopmasters lol. And all of the old ejay sound selections. But what stops me from using it is a lot of the stuff is recognisable. Was hoping you knew some obscure acapellas that most people wouldn't find on sample packs etc. Although it's been years since I've heard any if the ejay samples in a track.... Might just have to start digging through my old packs lol.

If I find any, I'll let you know. An acapella is an acapella, but if the track you use can make the acapella stand out different from other mixes/remixes. Actually, this could be a good idea for a little project here. A sort of AudioBus Remix(like the Sound of the Month Covers)......... Like "Sound of the Month Remix!"
    I don't know if Mr @richardyot would like to think about this?...
    Someone has an acapella(with BPM & Key it is sung in), then we download it from DropBox.Then see what we all can do with the acapella in the style of music we do?....... But obviously, a copyright free acapella. :)

• @studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

If I find any, I'll let you know. An acapella is an acapella, but if the track you use can make the acapella stand out different from other mixes/remixes. Actually, this could be a good idea for a little project here. A sort of AudioBus Remix(like the Sound of the Month Covers)......... Like "Sound of the Month Remix!"
    Someone has an acapella(with BPM & Key it is sung in), then we download it from DropBox.Then see what we all can do with the acapella in the style of music we do?....... But obviously, a copyright free acapella. :)

But when the track is uploaded to Soundcloud, you have to put in the title of who supplied the acapella........ I.E. "gonecrazy3000 feat:Richyot - Then title of the song!".....

• edited June 2017

@studs1966 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

But when the track is uploaded to Soundcloud, you have to put in the title of who supplied the acapella........ I.E. "gonecrazy3000 feat:Richyot - Then title of the song!".....

I'd definitely be up for that :D

P.s:- its gonekrazy3000 with a k. It's surprising how many people keep calling me gonecrazy3000 lol.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@studs1966 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@studs1966 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

I'd definitely be up for that :D

P.s:- its gonekrazy3000 with a k. It's surprising how many people keep calling me gonecrazy3000 lol.

Sorry..... Maybe I should start typing with my fingers, instead of my nose!...... :D