Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jam Maestro + Free version (finally) on audiobus

Hey Guys,

After 6 months of development v2.0 update of Jam Maestro is finally available on the app store ( https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jam-maestro-guitar-tab-sequencer/id596628003?mt=8 ). Amongst other things its now audiobus compatible, audiocopy compatible, export to wav/m4a, dropbox, effects, new soundpacks etc. All the graphics have been completely upgraded too which I'm really happy with. If you're not familiar with the app heres a video I made showing the kind of stuff you can do with it:

There is also a free version for those that want to try it out first which you can get here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jam-maestro-free-guitar-tab/id620354621?ls=1&mt=8

The free version gives you acoustic and metalcore soundpacks, and use of 1x Guitar and drums in the sequencer. It is also audiobus compatible too for live sounds (ie the sounds the user plays in real time), with audiobus support for sequencer sounds (sound played back via the sequencer) in the full version. Other main limitations are there is a 4 bar limit in the sequencer, and save/open options are disabled.

Just note however that I only made it live on the App Store this morning, and its still propagating through apple servers. As such, at time of writing this "Jam Maestro Free" doesnt show up in searches yet (either access via the direct link above or go to 'developer info' on the full version). Also, apparently it can take between 2-36 hours for in app purchases to propagate through apple servers and start working, so you'll have to be patient with those. If you want the full version immediately I suggest getting the full version (first link) as the free version is unlocked via IAP which as I said isn't working yet. Also, havent made 'live' in audiobus yet so you might have to open them first for them to show up in audiobus.

Feedback appreciated!

Comments