Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

sweetwater sound gearfest. jun 23-24th

anybody going to this? I'll be there, if anybody wants to meet up to say hi. I've never been, but looks like fun.

Comments

• Had a buddy go a couple years ago. I really should go.

• @Thomas said:
    Had a buddy go a couple years ago. I really should go.

yeah, did he like it? did he get any good deals on gear?

• edited June 2017

I'm totally charmed that it's in River City, Iowa*.

*I know it's Fort Wayne, Indiana. But still.

• @eross said:

@Thomas said:
    Had a buddy go a couple years ago. I really should go.

yeah, did he like it? did he get any good deals on gear?

I don't recall if he got much in the way of good deals, sorry, but I believe he commented that he enjoyed himself.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

[clip]

I'm in IL. If I were to go, I'd bring the spouse, visit nearby Amish territory and spend the evening downtown S Bend. We stayed at an interesting BnB next to an interesting automobile museum.

• @Thomas said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

[clip]

I'm in IL. If I were to go, I'd bring the spouse, visit nearby Amish territory and spend the evening downtown S Bend. We stayed at an interesting BnB next to an interesting automobile museum.

I grew up in the Rust Belt, but I toured a lot through so-called flyover country, and it's awesome. In doses, if I'm being honest.

• @Thomas said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

[clip]

No kidding I'm in IL too. about 20minutes from St. Louis. Yep my wife is awesome, I jokingly said we should go for our anniversary, and she said sure, sounds fun. So we are gonna go check it out.

• edited June 2017

Planning on going on Saturday. Would love to meet up any fellow iOS music enthusiasts!

:smile:

I'll be wearing one of these two shirts.

(Unless Roland serves me with a Cease & Desist for wearing an 808 shirt)

• LOL Those shirts are great.

• day one of gearfest was great! time for drinks, and ready for day 2 tommorow