Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beta test: Aftertouch

edited June 2017 in General App Discussion

Hi folks,

A new version of Aftertouch is coming soon, and I'm looking for a few more beta testers to give it a go before the big launch.

Some of the big new features:

• Scales
  • Presets
  • Audiobus MIDI and Audio output

If you're interested, reply or send a dm with your email address, and I'll get you added to the TestFlight.

Cheers!
-Kevin

And an example idea: velocity control of Ruismaker FM http://preset.audiob.us/0rFm5K9geNw9J8a

Comments

• An even better idea: velocity control of Ruismaker FM running through Grind:

• @rknLA Will it have some alternative solution for those of us who do not own a 3D Touch capable device? Would love to use it on iPad Pro for instance...

• For now, it's only "fixed velocity" on iPad. I don't have a Pro to test the Pencil's response with, and I haven't had a chance to investigate using touch size for velocity. It's possible I'll get to the touch size implementation in the next month, but I'm not sure how effective it will be.

• @rknLA if couple of examples/apps that have one way or the other implemented that or some similar functionality could help you, TC-11 and orphion come to mind - both manage a very useful and expressive 'touch size' - assignable to just about any parameter for the former, :*and to velocity for the latter, quite both very much impressive in the expression and breadth capacity they manage to offer..
    I think il mail you my you moi hype you Might find some useful we ideas .

• I've just posted the build that will likely be the 2.0 release, so if anyone else is interested in testing, now's the time :)

@TheMetaphysicalCrook - I'll look into this a bit further after this release, since a couple of other ideas I'm playing with also very much lend themselves to figuring out some kind of iPad solution.