Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jam Maestro Updated

Comments

• Unable to make in app purchases. Will email Dev. Looks good so far.

• Please change your username to "scoop". You are a news machine.

• A reckless link-posting machine

• Lol. Dev says IAP will take a few hours to propagate through Apple servers.

• Man, I was hoping to sneak this one under @mgmg4871's radar for at least a few hours until everything was working, guess that proves impossible!

Yeah I had a little heart attack when I tried it this morning and In-app purchases wont working but a quick google search revealed its quite common and can take between 2 and 36 hours for the IAP to propagate through apples servers. So hopefully it should fix itself after that.

Anyway, since the cat is now out the bag I guess I will make a formal post about that and the new free version.

• So are the IAP's working for anyone now?

• Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling

• edited September 2013

Not working for me yet. It's just a waiting game. Nothing you can do .

• Its just odd cuz I've never seen it happen to other apps

• I think he added it right after it went live. He was going to announce later but Sherlock Homeboy beat him to the punch.

• There's a thread here with that video. Thanks anyway.

• Looks like In-App Purchases are working for me now - can anyone else confirm?

• Yes. Got em.

• Great thanks, sorry for my impatience and haunting need to shove money down your throat and my paycheck down Apple's

• Sherlock Homeboy.....pure awesome

• @Dave Can you explain how the pitch bend and slide works? Thanks

• Sure, just go to the key change screen (press the key name on the guitar screen) and at the bottom it says 'bend' and 'slide' which you can toggle on and off. The rest is pretty much how you'd expect it to work. I left them off by default as personally I find you can overuse them if they're just on all the time, best to just toggle them when you need them. You're not the first person to ask that btw, maybe I should make it more obvious somehow. Btw you should watch the guitar tutorial if you get a chance, shows you how to do string muting which wasn't in v1.

• Hi JM, thanks for this useful app!
    Noticed one spelling error in the modes though-'phyrigian' should be 'phrygian'...

• Argh, cheers @mmp - will add it to the to-do list ... D:

• AphAph
    edited September 2013

Could you add a "Lock" button to the fretboards while in Tab view? On an iPad it is way easier to just record the instruments while in tab view than to clumsily twist the ipad to get back to instrument view, twist again to stop recording, etc.
    But it's too easy to accidently scroll the fretboards in tab view...therefore a lock button would be great (lock on to stop scrolling, lock off to scroll to a different fret position, etc.)!

• Or look to make an iPad version?

• Yeah, making an iPad version is more preferable.

• Found a few ugly-ass graphical glitches on non-retina devices (missing backgrounds, font kerning too big), so if you're using it on one of those I apologise. That'll teach me not to do a final check on all devices. I'll fix the issue in the next update.