Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Happy Ysyakh! + new short track/video, made with iPhone SE!

Today is 'Ysyakh'! The summer solstice celebration and traditional new year event of the Sakha Republic!

Interested to learn more
Here ya go!

Finally, the grand finale!

The track was made with AUM, Samvada, AUFX:Space & Push, RF-1 & ThumbJam. It was mixed and mastered by Russell Cottier, our 'silent' third member! I've posted snippets before in radio interviews and things but not the whole thing.

The video was made on my Mini2 in iMovie (and of course, countless hours of painting by hand, by Saydyy.

I hope you all find this enjoyable and informative!

Oscar & Saydyy

ps. Not possible to include it on every tweet due to character restrictions, but all paintings aside from first two printed B&W ones are original works.

Comments