Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What good are IAP "patterns" in iSpark If you can't copy them to other songs?

iSpark promotes the number of "patterns" that come in each IAP.

I'd love to be able to use patterns from different expansions in one song, but I can't.

BTW, I don't mean samples. I actually like the sample browser.

Comments

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    iSpark promotes the number of "patterns" that come in each IAP.

I'd love to be able to use patterns from different expansions in one song, but I can't.

BTW, I don't mean samples. I actually like the sample browser.

Yep, it is about time for an update of this great Drum Machine..
    Maybe if it were AU, one can open multiple instances...

• edited June 2017

@RajahP said:

Or, as speculated earlier, a Drumbrute app may replace iSpark. I love new apps, but I can already hear the understandabe complaints from Frugal app buyers who invested ispark.

Maybe drumbrute could be free, with iaps, and a provide a way to restore ispark iaps to a new Drumbrute app.

Finally, I must point out, as @jakoB_haQ has, that iSpark is best with your own samples. Still, if I pay for stuff under the guise of a creative asset, I'd like to be able to use it!

• @johnfromberkeley said:

@RajahP said:

Or, as speculated earlier, a Drumbrute app may replace iSpark. I love new apps, but I can already hear the understandabe complaints from Frugal app buyers who invested ispark.

Maybe drumbrute could be free, with iaps, and a provide a way to restore ispark iaps to a new Drumbrute app.

Finally, I must point out, as @jakoB_haQ has, that iSpark is best with your own samples. Still, if I pay for stuff under the guise of a creative asset, I'd like to be able to use it!

Don't see what DrumBrut can do that iSpark/Spark can't...
    Just wish I could trigger the patterns from KRFT... iSpark is the soul of my iPad musical creativity..

• I try to apply the 'play with what's there and don't worry about what could be', but I find it difficult with iSpark. Feels as though it's only a polish or two away from being all it might be....(which is considerable).