Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dhalang MG Update (3.1) with full integrated manual + stuff

Updates already available for Mac versions, probably tomorrow (20.7) for iOS.

So here it is, the full manual, not yet in the final form, but almost every part of the App is dealt with.
I figured the easiest way to have it around always in updated state, is to have it inside the actual program.
Also engine time shuffle, and upgrades to Feed mechanics, mostly for vector sequencer.
Fixed some minor bugs and ui stuff and migrated the internal dropbox client for the v2 API as the old
one stops working at the end of this month (I hope other developers have noticed this).

Future updates on Dhalang probably just minor ones and bug fixing, but the work on full manual will continue.
Videosynth software release at the corner, still doing one more beta version before with HD resolution possibilities.

hypertonal.net/dhalang/

Comments

• Thanks for this, and especially the manual.

• Excellent!

• Hey @Hypertonal Cool and thanks! But, I just updated the desktop version. It says it's version 2.9. It's got the in-app manual, so I'm assuming it's the new version. Only, I don't see any Ableton Link switch on the settings page of the desktop version.

Also, the dice graphic on the settings page of the desktop version is just a white block. Not a dice image like in the iOS version.

• @skiphunt said:
    Hey @Hypertonal Cool and thanks! But, I just updated the desktop version. It says it's version 2.9. It's got the in-app manual, so I'm assuming it's the new version. Only, I don't see any Ableton Link switch on the settings page of the desktop version.

All the versions (mac lite, ios lite, mac mg, ios mg) are following their own version numbers, 2.9 is the latest desktop mg version. Ableton Link is not yet added to desktop versions.

Also, the dice graphic on the settings page of the desktop version is just a white block. Not a dice image like in the iOS version.

The dice and other symbols will render on Mac version if antialiasing (UI -> AA) is toggled on. I don't know why this is. All the symbols are Unicode characters.

• edited June 2017

@Hypertonal said:

@skiphunt said:
    Hey @Hypertonal Cool and thanks! But, I just updated the desktop version. It says it's version 2.9. It's got the in-app manual, so I'm assuming it's the new version. Only, I don't see any Ableton Link switch on the settings page of the desktop version.

All the versions (mac lite, ios lite, mac mg, ios mg) are following their own version numbers, 2.9 is the latest desktop mg version. Ableton Link is not yet added to desktop versions.

The dice and other symbols will render on Mac version if antialiasing (UI -> AA) is toggled on. I don't know why this is. All the symbols are Unicode characters.

Ah... ok. I was going through the new manual via desktop and noticed the info about Ableton Link, but couldn't find it in the desktop version.

Toggled AA on, and dice looks correct now. thx

ps. when Cathodemer beta is updated, will it be at the same link as before? :)

• Ok so now the iOS versions are out too.
    Must be silent in the Mac App Store as mac apps are checked/approved almost instantly while iOS apps take usually one to three days.

ps. when Cathodemer beta is updated, will it be at the same link as before? :)

I will provide new link for the next beta.

• not really related to this forum, and only indirectly to this topic,
    but I put web pages for the videosynth online; http://www.hypertonal.net/cathodemer/