Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gotta love Groovebox and wave

Comments

• Sounds like someone is having a proper Saturday night B)

• @brice said:
    Sounds like someone is having a proper Saturday night B)

Hehe yes..made this a couple of nights ago.....it's growing me

• Definite dark room with the odd internal strobe flashing material there guvnor. Mechanics? Straight into Blocs?

• Oh dear..another groovebox thread! Only joking..great stuff :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Definite dark room with the odd internal strobe flashing material there guvnor. Mechanics? Straight into Blocs?

I had Groovebox and wave both loaded into aum, and played the apps on screen, and recorded the output in aum....it was a test really, to see what it was like with app switching, the switching was glitch free, but not conducive to fast changes.
    Up to this point I have been exporting from Groovebox and importing into wave, and then sending onto Launchpad, as I have launchpad hardware doing this gives that nice comfortable feeling of real pads.
    I wanted to see what it was like switching like this so I could fiddle with the synths in Groovebox while playing the tune.
    Next up I will send the blocs based waves to launchpad, and run Groovebox alongside I should then be able to tweak the synths without needing to app switch.

@Korakios said:
    Nice :)

@Love3quency said:
    Oh dear..another groovebox thread! Only joking..great stuff :)

Cheers peeps :)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Definite dark room with the odd internal strobe flashing material there guvnor. Mechanics? Straight into Blocs?

I had Groovebox and wave both loaded into aum, and played the apps on screen, and recorded the output in aum....it was a test really, to see what it was like with app switching, the switching was glitch free, but not conducive to fast changes.
    Up to this point I have been exporting from Groovebox and importing into wave, and then sending onto Launchpad, as I have launchpad hardware doing this gives that nice comfortable feeling of real pads.
    I wanted to see what it was like switching like this so I could fiddle with the synths in Groovebox while playing the tune.
    Next up I will send the blocs based waves to launchpad, and run Groovebox alongside I should then be able to tweak the synths without needing to app switch.

Perhaps not full on boffinery, but estimable engineering all the same...