Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

recording with AUM & AB3

Hi there,

For a few days I'm struggling with AUM. It only records my first channel when I'm using AB3. Does anybody have an idea on where does it could come from ?

aum.png 844.1K

Comments

• what happens if you remove blocs ?+ ive had problems with blocs and aum ab3

• sadly it's the same, on my previous tries I hadn't blocs running.

• strange

• Ok, I got it by myself. I Was just stupid. I got each channel recorded separately. Anyway, thks for the help !

• Ahh if you want to sum them just record the mixbus a in a seperate channel

• Route audio to blocs and record with it.

• @kevkevkevz said:
    Hi there,

For a few days I'm struggling with AUM. It only records my first channel when I'm using AB3. Does anybody have an idea on where does it could come from ?

make a channel that has bus A => speaker. record arm that as well so that you can get the entire mix. if that is what you are trying to do.