Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moodscaper SE available now!

Comments

• If you already own moodscaper you can download the new samples within moodscaper se for free!

• edited June 2017

Hmmm... after that last pianoscaper app he launched, I thought for sure he would've got on the AudioShare sample import in moodscaper. He's alluded to it for well over a year now.

Guess I should give up hope on that. :(

• @skiphunt said:
    Hmmm... after that last pianoscaper app he launched, I thought for sure he would've got on the AudioShare sample import in moodscaper. He's alluded to it for well over a year now.

Guess I should give up hope on that. :(

He has a new app coming out called synthscaper. You will be able to load your own samples I believe.

• Totally worth it!
    I use his apps every single day!!!
    Soothes my soul and helps me with work stress and commuting.

I highly recommend his apps!

• @ion677 said:

He has a new app coming out called synthscaper. You will be able to load your own samples I believe.

I think you have the wrong developer.
    SynthScaper is from Igor Vasiliev.

• ++++++what MusicMan4Christ said!

• This is great!
    I would much rather spend 3 bucks instead of going through the whole computer to idevice routine for the samples.

• @yowza said:

@ion677 said:

@yowza said:

@ion677 said:

I like!
    There's an instabuy.

• Thanks man!
    I've recommended his apps to countless friends, coworkers and family.

When I'm ready for a lunch nap I set my timer on iPhone and first thing, set Moodscaper to planet mood, plug my earphones and dose away into outer space! 15 minute nap feels so refreshing after and I'm way more Productive. All because of this little amazing app!

Thanks Rob, this app is true Gem we can all enjoy.

@Schimanski said:
    ++++++what MusicMan4Christ said!

• Oh man new Vasilov!

• edited June 2017

@yowza said:

@ion677 said:

Yes, wrong developer. Igor Vasiliev's apps are my absolute favorites. His new app coming out soon looks to be everything I'd hoped moodscaper would've become.

So, I'm giving up on my moodscaper hopes and will definitely be moving on to Igor's new Synthscaper app. Looks insanely genius and supports user sample import. Sweet!

• @skiphunt said:

@yowza said:

@ion677 said:

Yes, wrong developer. Igor Vasiliev's apps are my absolute favorites. His new app coming out soon looks to be everything I'd hoped moodscaper would've become.

So, I'm giving up on my moodscaper hopes and will definitely be moving on to Igor's new Synthscaper app. Looks insanely genius and supports user sample import. Sweet!

I'm with the Skipmeister on this one.

• Synthscaper sounds great in the demo. Looks insanely complicated though, and dare I say it rather ugly.

Moodscaper looks quite pretty and is insanely easy to get something soothing out of.

Plenty of room for both.

• Yeah remember folks apps appeal for others for other reasons than just composing! While I'm looking forward to Synthscaper too, Rob's apps appeal for me for stress relief and meditation and soul refreshing more than anything. And, if his apps deliver on this , to me, and I speak for myself, then they have been the best app investment I've ever made!

So I would suggest instead,let's give honor and praise where honor and praise is due. I really love Rob's apps and will continue to support this dev for his amazing work!

• Different apps for difference chaps guys... hopefully we can peacefully co-exist and Igor's stuff is a million miles away from what I'm doing.

It's just ironic that I grabbed the domain for another project that I never got round to. I'll be reaching out to Igor so I can transfer the domain over to him.

Thanks for the kind words and sorry to anyone who feels let down. Life changes, priorities change, and all of a sudden, your time is very limited, so calls have to be made on what does or does not get done.

Synthscaper does look very cool. I don't know how he does that stuff :smile:

• That's so kind of you Rob!
    No need to apologize. Like I said your app has been instrumental in my life in helping me cope with sooooo much daily stress, work, commute, etc, that I am so grateful for your work and countless around the world feel the same!

I truly thank you to the contribution you've made to our world for creating such an amazing, soul refreshing, stress relieving, and heart warming musical app!

MM4C

@moodscaper said:
    Different apps for difference chaps guys... hopefully we can peacefully co-exist and Igor's stuff is a million miles away from what I'm doing.

It's just ironic that I grabbed the domain for another project that I never got round to. I'll be reaching out to Igor so I can transfer the domain over to him.

Thanks for the kind words and sorry to anyone who feels let down. Life changes, priorities change, and all of a sudden, your time is very limited, so calls have to be made on what does or does not get done.

• @moodscaper said:
    Different apps for difference chaps guys... hopefully we can peacefully co-exist and Igor's stuff is a million miles away from what I'm doing.

Don't get me wrong, I do still do dig moodscaper. Just very disappointed that it never got the easy AudioShare sample import feature. You'd originally implied relying on iTunes for import was a temporary measure, so I tried to be patient. Instead, you realease new apps.

Thankfully there have been apps come along in the meantime like Refraktions with midi out and reportedly sample import coming. As well as this new Synthscaper gem to deliver what I've been hoping for.

• edited June 2017

@moodscaper said:

Indeed. That said, I nearly died a couple of months back. Waiting in vain is no longer for me.

Love the sound and style of your apps, and appreciate your right to develop apps exactly as you see fit, and prioritise. But never getting the long requested connectivity has worn extremely thin, and not just for me.

So, with all due respect, I think I'll be jumping over to the good ship Igor. All the best.

• Oh I don't like this new app for new sounds ala soundprism model. Hmmm nope I don't like it. No room for redundancy on my iPad.

• edited June 2017

@skiphunt said:
    Don't get me wrong, I do still do dig moodscaper. Just very disappointed that it never got the easy AudioShare sample import feature. You'd originally implied relying on iTunes for import was a temporary measure, so I tried to be patient. Instead, you realease new apps.

Thankfully there have been apps come along in the meantime like Refraktions with midi out and reportedly sample import coming. As well as this new Synthscaper gem to deliver what I've been hoping for.

@Zen210507 said:

@moodscaper said:

Indeed. That said, I nearly died a couple of months back. Waiting in vain is no longer for me.

Love the sound and style of your apps, and appreciate your right to develop apps exactly as you see fit, and prioritise. But never getting the long requested connectivity has worn extremely thin, and not just for me.

So, with all due respect, I think I'll be jumping over to the good ship Igor. All the best.

Ditto for me, what these guys have said. I can't get excited by another 'lite' version however pretty it sounds, when the original (supposedly 'pro') version has had features removed rather than added.

It's only an app at the end of the day, but there's so much missed potential here it makes my foot itch. But I guess the dev knows his target market better than we do.

@Zen210507 - hope you're on the road to recovery. A few incidents this year have made me very aware of how short life is, and how quickly it passes. No time to waste.

• I've just purchased the SE edition, even though I already have the "original". I think my reasons may be different than some (although perhaps similar to MusicMan).

I don't really use this app as a "music making" app, but more for background music. It is a great app for me to listen to while at work, and nice to have playing at home for atmospherics.

Plus, I always like to support indie devs, and I know that this has been an individual development by Rob as a labor of love.

Thanks Rob!

• @Redo1 said:
    Oh I don't like this new app for new sounds ala soundprism model. Hmmm nope I don't like it. No room for redundancy on my iPad.

But as long as you have access to iTunes it is a non-issue, right? I just followed the instructions on moodscaper.com and the new sounds loaded up quite nicely. I'd say that was quite generous of the developer.

• @MonzoPro said:
    @Zen210507 - hope you're on the road to recovery. A few incidents this year have made me very aware of how short life is, and how quickly it passes. No time to waste.

Yeah, I'm doing good, thanks. A way to go yet, but very hopeful of rejoining life fully. :)

• I bought the SE too.Now in AUM I can run Moodscaper,Pianoscaper,MoodscaperSE,CinematicPercussion from
    Sampletank and some orchestral sounds/melody-lines from iSymphonic.Hans Zimmer: watch out!!!

• @fprintf said:

@Redo1 said:
    Oh I don't like this new app for new sounds ala soundprism model. Hmmm nope I don't like it. No room for redundancy on my iPad.

But as long as you have access to iTunes it is a non-issue, right? I just followed the instructions on moodscaper.com and the new sounds loaded up quite nicely. I'd say that was quite generous of the developer.

Oh ok. I though this only worked other way round. Still a bit of a redundant app release no?

• I guess I am confused on if I have Mood and Piano scaper, why would I want this?

Can I do something different with it?

• Though clever programming, indeed, I don’t use the mood/pianoscapers much for automatic music generation and relaxation. I like to play. They have a great sound and a unique interface for making lush music-scapes. Forces me to think outside my box. I love the sounds they come with and, for 3 bucks, I’ll gladly add another set. I don’t really need the apps to do anything they don’t already do—a good thing considering, for the low cost, there would be no justification in expecting more.

• @RustiK said:
    I guess I am confused on if I have Mood and Piano scaper, why would I want this?

Can I do something different with it?

No you can't. Really if you have both Mood and Piano already, there is no need at all as long as you have access to iTunes to import the sounds from moodscaper.com.

I've been playing along with the new sounds along with my guitar and am so pleased with the results. It is just an amazingly relaxing generative app (Moodscaper not necessarily the SE version).

There are two reasons you might buy SE. #1, to support the developer if you really want to see him do more. #2 because you want the new sounds in a standalone app instead of as 01 02 and 03 sounds in the sound selection bar.

• Question can we have all three additional sounds loaded all at once in the app? Then able to select which set is playing???

• @MusicMan4Christ - yes you can. The folders within sounds folders just need to start with a different number. Message me via the website if you need any more help with that. Best, -Rob