Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

There is a copy for everything

I thought Ive seen it all. But its sure possible to pirat clone everything I guess.
Do you guys and girls see what its a clone of?

Comments

• edited June 2017

And the pic disappeared.

• Wow. Guessing that's 100% the same with only a different silk screen.

• Chances are they are the OEM and this is just a cheeky rebadge of the original.

• And I hope it's opened source so people can do some magic with it.

• @soundklinik said:
    And I hope it's opened source so people can do some magic with it.

The pirates always sails in "open" sources... ;)

• @brambos said:
    Chances are they are the OEM and this is just a cheeky rebadge of the original.

Yepp. The factory chief have to pay his mortgages.

• edited June 2017

@marcuspresident said:

@soundklinik said:

Not necessarily and that's not the point.
    Take PUSH for example, opened source and I bought Isotonic PrEditor which is great.

On the other hand Arturia refused to release source for beatstep pro, which lacks basic features and runs like ....

• @soundklinik said:

@marcuspresident said:

@soundklinik said:

Not necessarily and that's not the point.
    Take PUSH for example, opened source and I bought Isotonic PrEditor which is great.

On the other hand Arturia refused to release source for beatstep pro, which lacks basic features and runs like ....

Please join me in nagging them - Lee (Sigabort) will do an XXL script for the BSP - but can't until Arturia releases some of the hidden goodies.

• And another one, almost a copy.