Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is beat twirl 64-bit?

Thinking of buying despite known bugs.

Comments

• It would seem not, shame.

• Well, I do plan on keeping a legacy device on iOS 10, I'm not sure I want to buy a new app for a legacy device.

• I'd go for it anyway because it can slice non-timing related parts of different length.
    You can edit slice positions manually and it exports all slices as induvidual files in a zip archive.
    That's the main difference to Blocswave's strictly time-based (fixed position) slicer , which cannot export sections directly.

If your're processing even loops only, Blocs may be more appropriate.
    But to capture instruments (in particular from live takes) or specific sections BeatTwirl is the better choice. Cool app imho.

• If ReSlice could zoom in to the waveform it would pretty much replace Beat Twirl as ReSlice will let you export a zip of the individual slices

• interesting, I didn't find an export mentioned in iTunes shop's feature list and all screens were about playing slices as keyboard sounds.
    I much appreciate lean tools that focus on a job.

• edited June 2017

Then you can fire the zip off to the usual suspects like AudioShare

• edited June 2017

thanks for the screenshot, but I didn't doubt your statement - I just found it strange that it wasn't mentioned as a feature ;)