Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Should I update my iPad mini 2 from 9 to 10 for Groovebox?

I haven’t updated because I’m concerned that it could slow down my iPad. Any thoughts or advice?

Comments

• edited June 2017

10 freed space for me and I swear my wacom stylus works better now. I recall there bing some other nice 10 perks, particulars escape me.

• I did so just to get Groovebox. Everything is fine but i was rather underwhelmed by Groovebox tbh. Ymmv

• I wouldn't buy a new iPad just for an app ;)

• ios 10 works fine on my Mini 2, and as others say, it seems to free up space. Groovebox works very well too.

• Thanks for your responses everybody. I updated to 10 and got 3GB of space back!

• I have iPad mini 2 and iOS 10 is cool but AppStore is a bit sluggish which might be a good thing lol

But music apps work just fine

And yes..it's worth it for Groovebox

• If you're looking for an excuse, Groovebox will not disappoint. But why not just get yourself a newer iPad, if you have the funds to spare.

• wait till they update it a bit more, with midi etc...