Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Most underrated apps

13»

Comments

• Great music practise suggestions. Tonal harmony and Tessitura are fantastic theory apps

• @AudioGus said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@oat_phipps said:
    It seems like both Shoom and Moebius Lab got excellent receptions on release but were quickly forgotten about. I'm a big fan of both, despite lack of multi-outs on Shoom and the possible complexity of Moebius.

Yep!

Borderlands is worth a mention, shame it didn't get more updates.

The dev has been showing cool experiments for future potential updates. Link and chromatic scale etc.

Good to hear.

@paradiddle said:
    jasuto. pretty good modular synth. the sampler node is totally wicked.

Yes indeed, one of my ever present apps. The last one on my 32 bit list that I'll miss.

• @TheVimFuego Well I'm gonna keep my ipad air 1 on ios 10. There's a few apps I don't wanna lose. Jasuto being one of them. I'm just gonna buy a newer ipad.

• Is Figure underrated? It can really do a whole helluva lot in a simple package but I don't hear many people praising it's capabilities.

• @LeonLeroy said:
    midi stepsequencer. i hope it gets updated.

Totally agree with you. I enjoy it so much.
    It's so disappointing when a good app become forgotten be the devs.

• edited June 2017

@AnnabelPoehler

@LeonLeroy said:

midi stepsequencer. i hope quantum gets updated.

• @db909 said:
    Is Figure underrated? It can really do a whole helluva lot in a simple package but I don't hear many people praising it's capabilities.

Ha Ha. I'm with you here on both of them. We both seem to love figure and iKaossilator. They get more use from me than any other app as a generator- before the mashing commences B)

• @DrippyFaucet said:
    I'm a bit of an app collector... as are most of us, what are some of the most underrated apps you have?Always love looking at new toys. :)

Shoom

• @RustiK said:

@DrippyFaucet said:
    I'm a bit of an app collector... as are most of us, what are some of the most underrated apps you have?Always love looking at new toys. :)

Shoom

ZMorsModular

• Audio Evolution Mobile

• Caustic

• @anickt said:
    Caustic

Good shout.

• zillidrone

• @robosardine said:

@db909 said:
    Is Figure underrated? It can really do a whole helluva lot in a simple package but I don't hear many people praising it's capabilities.

Ha Ha. I'm with you here on both of them. We both seem to love figure and iKaossilator. They get more use from me than any other app as a generator- before the mashing commences B)

I'm up to almost 1200 loops in ikaossilator. I'm hoping to get the high score and maybe a thing will pop up that says "you win: enjoy midi export and the rest of the soundpacks"

• @audiblevideo said:
    zillidrone

Yeah. Spent best part of a week getting on top of this one when it came out....presumed it would keep moving along, but now I have....some stuff in it though, that's for sure.

• GuitarCapo +

• O S C i LAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @jenkweb said:
    ChordMaps2

wish it had midi in or thru

• @oat_phipps said:
    It seems like both Shoom and Moebius Lab got excellent receptions on release but were quickly forgotten about. I'm a big fan of both, despite lack of multi-outs on Shoom and the possible complexity of Moebius.

Yeah Shoom is still a fav of mine.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Left field: EasyBeats 3

By Hopefully Useful Software, heh

• @AudioGus said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@oat_phipps said:

Yep!

The dev has been showing cool experiments for future potential updates. Link and chromatic scale etc.

Sounds great! Any word on it being universal?

• @srcer said:

@AudioGus said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@oat_phipps said:

Yep!

Sounds great! Any word on it being universal?

I didnt notice but I dont have a capable iphone so I would not have taken note.

• @RustiK said:
    O S C i LAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 :+1:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@oat_phipps said:

Yeah Shoom is still a fav of mine.

+1 again :sunglasses:

How about some love for Beats and Keys? Great for fleshing out and creating multitrack loops.

• Bip
    Yellofier
    Triqtraq
    DRC