Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Navichord is going universal - Live now - issue with Pro 12.9 sorted

Should anyone be interested
Navichord • chord sequencer and MIDI controller by Denis Kutuzov
https://appsto.re/dk/mw_N2.i

Comments

• Wow this is Christmas in June!!!! Thanks for this awesome update!!!! Will update app reviews.

• App Store review updated :)

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Wow this is Christmas in June!!!! Thanks for this awesome update!!!! Will update app reviews.

But... a new version will be available shortly

• I just installed it :)
    iPhone SE ;)

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Wow this is Christmas in June!!!! Thanks for this awesome update!!!! Will update app reviews.

Thanks! What do you think about new UI?

• Love it!!!!
    Working perfectly in AB3 with state saving.

• Why wont it work with iPad 12.9?

• @Navichord
    Denis, just wanted to use the opportunity and thank for great app. Use it all the time. Excellent tool, thanks mate.

• @Navichord excellent job with the iPhone UI! Very impressive. Wasn't sure how you were going to make that work, but you pulled it off brilliantly. :)

• @Mayo said:
    Why wont it work with iPad 12.9?

>
    Apparantly an issue with the interface scaling. Solution is coming up "soon".

• edited June 2017

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Love it!!!!
    Working perfectly in AB3 with state saving.

@skiphunt said:
    @Navichord excellent job with the iPhone UI! Very impressive. Wasn't sure how you were going to make that work, but you pulled it off brilliantly. :)

@idexis said:
    @Navichord
    Denis, just wanted to use the opportunity and thank for great app. Use it all the time. Excellent tool, thanks mate.

Thank you guys! The iPhone version took a lot of effort, I've scrapped several design ideas before I've settled on this one. That was a fun journey, I'm super glad you like it! :) :) :)

@DeVlaeminck said:

@Mayo said:
    Why wont it work with iPad 12.9?

>
    Apparantly an issue with the interface scaling. Solution is coming up "soon".

There is a scaling bug for the big iPad. Managing all screen sizes (2 iPads, 4 iPhones) in one app was a bit of a challenge to me since this is the first universal app I'm releasing. You could still use the new universal on the iPhone, but the 12.9 iPad needs an update.

• iPhone version is awesome!

This is an app which I've tried to fit into my workflow again and again. It's exactly up my street (music theory geekery). I love how easy it is to map chords to pads but sadly I've never found my flow with the core 'exploratory' functionality. It definitely has a place for me (I want it to) but I'm not sure what it is yet.

I think this iPhone version will help me find it!!

Has anyone tried to link it via MIDI to Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro, by the way? It would be a great combination.

• Congratulations - awesome news, looks great on the iPhone :)

• Only had time to open and look around, but I'm on the road for the next week, armed only with my phone, and the timing couldn't be better. No simple task, this. @navichord Will let you know how it goes here later.

• This is great! Was hoping it would make it's way to iPhone.

• Bump for new update.

• Ever since my iPad died, I've been wishing this would go universal. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

• @OscarSouth said:
    iPhone version is awesome!

@HandOfEmpty said:
    Congratulations - awesome news, looks great on the iPhone :)

@aaronpc said:
    Only had time to open and look around, but I'm on the road for the next week, armed only with my phone, and the timing couldn't be better. No simple task, this. @navichord Will let you know how it goes here later.

@jefflovv said:
    This is great! Was hoping it would make it's way to iPhone.

@psychicmonkey said:
    Ever since my iPad died, I've been wishing this would go universal. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Awesome, thank you all!