Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New App: Groovebox

Comments

• @kobamoto said:
    so does it have midi out?

>

Not yet.

• @Dubbylabby said:
    "not avairable for your store atm" :disappointed:

Not avairable? I'm so ronery!

:D

• Looks fun, wonder what the catch is for them to earn a dime off it.

• edited June 2017

@Zen210507 said:

@kobamoto said:
    so does it have midi out?

>

Not yet.

Multi audio outputs/channels?

• edited June 2017

@brambos said:

@Dubbylabby said:
    "not avairable for your store atm" :disappointed:

Not avairable? I'm so ronery!

:D

I never wrote that word well. Read it over the 90's in every american tv show intro (Rosseane I think was one of them?) and I still need to google it every day. :cry:

• Bat Ai can du it iven vorst if yu lere mi :trollface:

• @Zen210507 said:

can be used to produce your own loops for Blocks Wave and Launchpad...or whatever they may be called.

That'd be useful, seamless integration with Blocs for making loops and stuff.

And if it's free I might just get this.

• @Dubbylabby said:
    and I still need to google it every day. :cry:

All in good spirit ;) I just won't let any chance to quote Team America pass :p

• @Zen210507 said:

You can use multiple instances of all three modules, which with the full control of IAP's, is about as much fun as you imagine.

So no synth-tweaking or automation without IAP?

And how many IAPs in total?

• @BiancaNeve said:

@supadom said:
    Propellerheads IOS colour scheme!

Looks like more election stuff.

Or....

• edited June 2017

@BiancaNeve said:
    Looks fun, wonder what the catch is for them to earn a dime off it.

>

IAP sound packs, and additional fine control over modules.

• @Samu said:

There is some control straight away. Much more fine control via IAP.

One control IAP per module, and two packs per module. One more of what you get to start with, the other a very nice analogue,

• @Zen210507 said:

@Samu said:

One control IAP per module, and two packs per module. One more of what you get to start with, the other a very nice analogue,

please tell me this has multi outs. if not its such a damn waste.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@Zen210507 said:

@Samu said:

Or at least AU

• edited June 2017

@brambos said:

@Dubbylabby said:
    and I still need to google it every day. :cry:

All in good spirit ;) I just won't let any chance to quote Team America pass :p

Don't worry, mate... between U.S.A and Spain there is enough water to avoid the need for a wall lol

ITOH my english level needs to be improved and I appreciate the correction (in that word with all my soul :lol: ).
    The sad part is to know usually at my country few people try to learn english by themselves and it becomes a true wall for their minds. I have studied only at high school and learnt from music manuals (oh fasttracker how much I miss sometimed these time we had :love:) and if you find funny my mistakes... Imagine how could it be my speaking since manuals didn't talk in the 90' :bawling:
    I learnt a lot from yt (and emule) videos and I love the work from people like @jakoB_haQ and so many others (related to other hobbies) so I have done the same (translation of these material)'for my friends (and even general domain when I wrote for spanish websites)

:mrgreen: History brick alert...
    In Spain we still live in post-dictatorship (false democracy) and all the tv shows and movies are translated with very special effort which keeps people mostly ignorant to english possibilities. We have regions with its own languages (more than dialects, true languages) with one as common (spanish) so most of us are trilingual (I speak Spanish, Catalan, English and studied French for a year in the high school).
    With globalization the chances to talk in english (on the cheap, there are lots of private english school since we know it's the business language) have growth to the point the last week I go out with friends to drink some beers and we found that a regular bar in the Borne (old part of the city) was driven by english people and they don't speak spanish too much.

It was very fun look my friends trying to flirt with the bartenders and I think I said by error "bay" instead "bye" when I left the place...
    :grimace:

OT end. Thanks for watching.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

>

Same export as BW and no AU. But it is only version one! Why not grab the app, when it shows up in various territories, try it out then ask for what you want to see added.

Novation have clearly been working at this, and planning a development path for some time. What you get for starters is really decent.

• @Dubbylabby said:
    Don't worry, mate... between U.S.A and Spain there is enough water to avoid a the need for a wall lol

Fellow-Euro here! I'm from the Netherlands. Actually just signed up for a long-overdue Spanish course. One of my favorite world-languages (and a lot more useful than Dutch ;) )

Back on-topic! B)

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@Zen210507 said:

@Samu said:

Multi-channel export is good enough for me...

And well, each of the 'boxes' as AUv3 would be handy too :)

• Why are people refreshing the AppStore like crazy? I haven't seen any written word about "Available in the AppStore".
    Probably those newsletters were sent by mistake to some Novation Subscribers.

The link though will be valid, since the app id is static.

• @brambos said:

@Dubbylabby said:
    Don't worry, mate... between U.S.A and Spain there is enough water to avoid a the need for a wall lol

Fellow-Euro here! I'm from the Netherlands. Actually just signed up for a long-overdue Spanish course. One of my favorite world-languages (and a lot more useful than Dutch ;) )

Back on-topic! B)

I have some good friends there :heart:
    If you come to Barcelona, notify me :wink:

• @alecsbuga said:
    Why are people refreshing the AppStore like crazy? I haven't seen any written word about "Available in the AppStore".
    Probably those newsletters were sent by mistake to some Novation Subscribers.

The link though will be valid, since the app id is static.

https://media.giphy.com/media/tei52cyY5mroA/giphy.gif

• Is it avilable anywhere yet ?

• @Hansson said:
    Is it avilable anywhere yet ?

It seems not yet but meanwhile... Do you want to marry me? I fell in love with you and I don't know why...
    :trollface:

• maybe someone did a little too much IOS synth patch making and need some sleep maybe ?

• How many times have we seen this pattern?
    1. Initial excitement - it's a new toy to play with!
    2. Hundreds of posts saying "but it must have / I hope it has x, y and z"
    3. Another flurry of excitement - "It's here, downloading now"
    4. Mass disappointment as it doesn't have x, y or z. Oh and it doesn't have w either, which everyone just assumed it would have these days.
    5. Acceptance that it is what it is and that it will be improved.
    6. Repeat when it is found that version 2 is coming out...

• @Hansson said:
    maybe someone did a little too much IOS synth patch making and need some sleep maybe ?

Read my previous post, you said the magic word :heart:

• hehe ohh i see it now...

• @Zen210507 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

>

Same export as BW and no AU. But it is only version one! Why not grab the app, when it shows up in various territories, try it out then ask for what you want to see added.

Novation have clearly been working at this, and planning a development path for some time. What you get for starters is really decent.

Thing is. I'm still waiting on updates for blocs wave for more than a year. Spent a ton to support them using their store to just be brushed aside again and again :/

• @Hansson said:
    hehe ohh i see it now...

:wink: