Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jungulator

Alex FoxiPad Musician
Hey guys. We're now very close to submitting Junglator to the app store (yay!). I'm not sure how many developers are on this forum but thought I would ask. Has anyone had an app rejected, and if so - why? Thanks!

Comments

• It's a pretty fun little app, I beta'd it

• edited March 2014

• Not at this time and TBH until it's updated further its a bit of a toy right now, I believe this was seen as a mini-side project to their major app Amplify which definitely looks promising.

• Can you load or use your own custom sounds?

• Not with the beta version I tested, which was the last offered...

• It's out : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/junglator/id717233716?mt=8

Doesn't mention anything about sample import, or anything about IAA, Audiobus or ACP. But at $0.99 it sure looks like a fun thing to mess around with if nothing else..

• edited October 2013

Ok, so you get three tracks to mess around with. Each track consist of 3 loops (intro, drop, bridge), and you get a few variations of the Amen break and some other classics on each loop, to play along the back tracks/remix the beat. You can, thankfully, just choose not to play the provided loops and go nuts with the drumpads and effects which is really fun and all (and a great concept I hope they develop further). It's completely self contained so no way of getting audio in or out. Under the loading section you have the three tracks, and an option so suggest more styles. Not very useful perhaps in its current state, but worth a buck just for the fun IMO