Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New dark cinematic ambient electronic tune - gadget, op-1, auria

edited June 2017 in Creations

Op-1 recorded into zurich. Lots of fabfilter goodness.

@ExAsperis99 might be up your alley

Comments

• You got me @vpich , it took awhile but I tripped seeing those eyes dance!
    I look online 99% of the time on my Android phone- and when I'm on the forum I use the full site, not the simple blue mobile site. So the YouTube screen is very small...it was a definite double take.

The track is so multidimensional, the synth lines & groove work really well off each other. Very cool.

• Nice one!

• @JRSIV said:

You got me @vpich , it took awhile but I tripped seeing those eyes dance!
    I look online 99% of the time on my Android phone- and when I'm on the forum I use the full site, not the simple blue mobile site. So the YouTube screen is very small...it was a definite double take.

The track is so multidimensional, the synth lines & groove work really well off each other. Very cool.

Haha, yeah quick idea using wizibel. Creeped my wife out but i like keeping her on her toes. >:)

My initial idea was to only use audio in zurich, along with bilbao but i always end up using at least one instance of lex and dublin. lots of timeless and saturn on this.

• Love this. Great dark atmospheric groove.

• @Halftone said:
    Love this. Great dark atmospheric groove.

Thanks man. I have not made it through your whole album yet, always waiting for a moment when i can plig headphones in or be in the car and then i forget. But i really like what i have heard.

• edited June 2017

@gross9978 said:
    Nice one!

Thanks!

• updated mix and uploaded to soundcloud